GREEN EYES

I opened my eyes to see nothing but darkness. I looked around scared, what was going on? I quickly ran around the room and tried to find a way out. There was none. I touched all the walls around me trying to find anyway out. I kept running looking behind me when I ran into something.

With much hesitation I turned my head and looked up. Standing in front of me was a tall, creature. He had stringy black hair and no mouth, only a giant black grin sewn across his face. His eyes black. I let out a shrill scream and began to run. I looked back and he slowly stalked towards me. I kept running when I was completely closed in a small box. When he started getting closer. Omg I was gonna die!

I woke up screaming. I realized I was in my bed and that was just a dream. A nightmare. I looked around and it was night. Grabbing my phone, I checked the time, 1 am. I wanted to call Sophia about my dream but of course, no signal out here. I clicked off my phone and tried to fall back asleep. I couldn't.

I tossed and turned until about 1:20 am when I was fed up. I just wanted to fall asleep. I sat in bed looking up at the ceiling when I felt a weird feeling. Like someone was there. I was too scared to move. I looked around. My eyes darting across the room.

I looked at the closet and saw a pair of GREEN EYES. They were beautiful green eyes but what were they and why were they in my closet? I quickly hid under my blanket when I heard a voice.

"Don't be scared." It was with a disturbing voice.

"What the hell, no I'm gone." I said to myself and got up and began to run when my door wouldn't let me out. I turned around with much debate with my conscious. A boy with pale skin, jet black hair, and beautiful green eyes stood with a smirk on his face. He was wearing what appeared to be Sunday church clothing.

"Wh- who- who are you." I said I think I'm gonna pass out.

"I'm Milo." He said turning his head.

"Why are you in my room, howd you get in here?! You better leave!" I yelled. I had so many questions. What the hell was going on? After I yelled he put his fingers to his lips and said "shhh."

"First let's start with why. See Olivia-" I cut him off.

"How the fuck do you know my name?"I shouted.

"Are you done?" He said winking.

I stood there dazed. I didn't know what to do but somehow I felt like I knew this person. He was about fifteen years old. I couldn't breathe I was locked in here. I had never been so scared, well only when my father had slapped me around and I found out we were moving.

"We need you." He said in an illusive voice. That's when noticed, he was the boy that went missing!

"How- how are you here?" I asked shocked.

He only smiled.

"What do you need me for?" Another question that popped out.

"You'll find out very soon," he smiled and touched my face and I felt butterfly's in my stomach. He then walked away and disappeared. Omg. Omg. I think I'm going crazy. I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming once again. Nope. What the hell is going on? I looked out my window and saw the boy right by the church. Just looking at the church gave me chills. I couldn't stop looking. It felt as if it was calling me.

The boy was looking up at me smiling, and then he winked and went into the church. I didn't know where he was going but I needed to follow him.