Take Me To Church

I slowly crept out of my room and down the noisy stairs. When I got to the bottom I carefully put on my Nike tennis shoes. I opened the door which of course, was unlocked. As soon as the door opened I felt a chill. The hot air hit my face and it kind of comforted me against the thing I had just experienced. I started towards the old terrifying church. I really didn't want to go in but I had nothing to live for anyway.

I slowly slid up the door and looked inside. I looked straight forward and felt the most uneasy feeling ever. I felt as if I would throw up. But I head to follow him, I had to follow Milo.

I took a small, sheepish step inside. I smelt so many different smells and so many emotions coursed through my veins. I began to walk cautiously. The dark room made me cringe. As I looked ahead I saw a giant white cross. Oh my god could this get any worse. I stopped and looked at the cross, this is where the family was murdered. I felt super uneasy. The silence was almost painful when something ran across my foot.

"Ahh!"I screamed. I looked at the ground and flashed my light on what it was. It was something I could never forget. A rat completely drenched in blood. I jumped up and backed up and turned to run when I saw the creature from my dreams. Oh my god. This was a fucking nightmare. It's not possible, once again I began to pinch my self when I felt an even worse pain, I had been knocked on the ground and hit my head. I had passed out.
———————————————————————————
A/N sorry this is sort of a short chapter I'm just trying to make this story not too rushed. Also I just wanted to get this out as fast as possible. ❤️❤️