Another boy

When I woke up the next morning,  I woke up still pretty shaken up from the night before watching the tape. I made a promise to myself I wasn't gonna watch another for a little while, it was to much at once. Today my parents, as well as Hayley weren't home. I didn't really know where they were only that they left before I woke up. This meant I had the whole house to myself. I grabbed my phone and walked out of my house looking for any possible service.

I hadn't talked to anyone in about a week. As I walked out of my room, still in my pajamas, I could feel eyes on me. I looked back and Milo crossed his arms and leaned against a wall.

"Can I help you with something." I say sarcastically turning  towards the charming boy.

"Don't mind me, just..." He trails off looking behind me. I turned back around and saw James a few steps behind me smiling and teasing Milo. Milo took a few steps and James vanishes.

"I swear that jerk sometimes..." Milo angrily said. He took a breathe and redirected his attention to me and smiled.

"Anyway, how about the next tape tonight?" He asked me as we walked down the steps.

"I don't know Milo." I say looking down at my phone and walking outside jumping off the last porch step. The bright sun beamed down on my face and Milo followed me. Milos pale skin stood out against the blazing sun.

I finally got service a little bit away from the house. Suddenly texts began booming on my phone. People asking what happened or why I wasn't answering. I quickly checked Diana and Sophia's messages. Instantly I started jumping up and down as I read their message.

Message from Sophiaaaa🤙🏻💞
~Hey Olivia, don't know if you have service or just fell off the face of the earth but me and Diana finally convinced our parents to bring us to Illinois, we'll be staying at a hotel not to far from your new house and maybe we can even meet up at a mall or something. I hope you see this, we miss you so much. Love you~

I quickly replied and told her the time and place. She was thankful I replied and she said she and Diana were gonna pick me up.

I began messaging Thomas when Milo grabbed my phone from my hand and held it over his head. Me being a few inches shorter tried to grab it but Milo dangled it over his head grinning at me. I tried to grab it but he stepped back.

"Milo give it back!" I kind of yelled.

"You have to get it." He smirked.

"Milo!" I playfully shouted. I began jumping and trying to grab it when he stepped back. I leaned on him and we both fell back on the grass. I was on top of Milo and my cheeks turned a bright red. I quickly grabbed my phone and jumped off the boy. He grinned ear to ear. I dusted my self off while slipping my phone back in my pocket.

"So what were you so excited about?" He said hopping up.

"My friends, are in town and I miss them so much." I told him smiling a little bit. I brushed a strand of hair from my face. Milo suddenly looked intimidated.

"Oh," He said. I giggled at his dazed grin.

"Don't worry, only girls," I told him and his mood suddenly changed. He was a little happier now. He nodded and walked back Into the house while I followed.

"So when you get back, wanna watch the next tape?" Milo asked smiling.

"I really don't know Milo, they kind of make me a little upset." I told him and Milo turned around frowning.

"Please Olivia, you have to." He told me with a concerned expression.

"Maybe Milo, but I have to go get ready." I pat his shoulder and run upstairs to get dressed. I can't wait to see my friends.
———————————————————————————
I sat on my bed mentally preparing myself to see my best friends. I missed them so much. Today I was wearing some boyfriend jeans that were lose but still hugged my figure, and a black and white stripped tank top. I paired these with some black high top vans. I tapped my foot fast on the hard wood floor.

I was so excited to see them. I zoned out when I was snapped out by a honk. They were here. I ran down the stairs and out the door. I dashed out and both Diana and Sophia jumped out of the car and hugged me tight. We all squealed and jumped up.

"You're here!" I yelled to them. We all got back in the car, Diana drove because she was sixteen and had he license, I sat in the passenger seat and Sophia was in the back. We talked and laughed like we used to.

"So that house of yours, that's pretty freaking creepy." Diana says and Sophia hits her in the arm.

"Yeah, I guess." I mumble.
———————————————————————————
We arrived at the mall, and we all jumped out of the car. All day we shopped and laughed. I missed them so much. I loved my friends with all my heart. I realized I finally had service and I clicked on my phone to go text Thomas via Snapchat. That's when I see he added something to his story. It was him with another girl them laughing and kissing.

I stared at my phone dazed and a few tears rolled down my cheeks. Diana and Sophia noticed and hugged me and told me I was to good for him. I was heartbroken I mean we didn't even officially break up. I guess he thought I blocked him or something. This was the worst feeling ever.

I agreed that this wouldn't ruin my day and I clicked off my phone and threw it into Diana's bag.

"I'm not carrying this with me." I told the two. They nodded in agreement and we headed towards the food court. We figured it was time for a snack. We walked in and Sophia and Diana went to go get food. I picked a table and sat down. My fingers tapped against the table rapidly. I looked ahead and swore I saw Milo standing there. I looked back up and nothing was there, what's wrong with me.

Diana and Sophia walked back over and practically screamed.

"What?" I ask giggling.

"That hottie over there is totally checking you out!" Sophia said pointing at a boy. He was rather attractive and was wearing a bright smile. I smiled back.

"No he's not." I shyly said looking down still smiling. I looked back at the boy still staring at me.

"Go Get his number!" Diana exclaimed. I looked at her like she was a ghost, well I have been seeing a lot of those lately.

"No." I said right as the boy starting walking over. I suddenly looked down as if that would help me.

"Hey." He said flashing a charming smile.

"Hi." I squeaked. He chuckled.

"Sorry is this is a lot but you're super cute and I just had to come over." He said grinning.

"Thank you." I smiled looking up.

"Here you go. By the way, my names Lance." He says sliding over a paper and getting up. He winks and walks back over to his friends. I looked up at Diana and Sophia and they were trying to hold their smiles.

"Shut up." I say stuffing the paper in my pocket.

"Oh wait, looks like we have another contestant." Sophia says. I look over and see him standing over there pissed. It was Milo. I didn't know what he was doing here, but I did know one thing for sure, I was going to kill him.
———————————————————————————
Here's an update for you guys since people have been requesting ❤️