NOT LEAVING YOU

*trigger warning*

I walked into my house throwing my shoes off waving to my friends. I slammed the door and sighed. I threw some bags on the ground. I turned around and my dad stood their with his arms over his chest, smiling. Immediately my heart dropped to my stomach. I felt as if I couldn't breathe.

"Where the fuck were you?"He asked with his breathe thick of whiskey.

"With my friends." I said swallowing hard and slowly.

"Do you know how worried we were." He said sarcastically.

"Sure." I said trying to push past him but he stood there. 

"I actually couldn't care less if you died, it's just fun to hurt you, but I need an excuse." He smiled and my stomach turned. I couldn't breathe.

"Please don't." I said my eyes swelling up with tears. He grabbed my wrist and Started tugging me downstairs to the basement. I screamed for my mom but nobody else was in sight.

"MOM!" I screamed.

"You think anyone would help you." He laughed.

By now we were already downstairs. He threw me to the ground and hit me. He then proceeded to break me. I screamed and cried but this was no use. When he was done he laughed. Bruises were scattered along my body and blood dropped from his knuckles. He laughed wiping sweat from his brow. I cried as he trudged up the wood stairs and I heard the front door slam and a car starting. I laid on the ground sobbing silently. I wanted to die. The I heard a voice, an angry one.

"What the fuck happened." Milo yelled. "Did James to this?" He questioned.

"No, it was my father." I said getting up wiping blood from my lip.

"I'll kill him." He said through his teeth.

"NO!" I yelled.

"What? What's wrong?" Milo said calmer.

"I don't maybe the fact I just beaten to a fucking pulp! Or maybe it's because you were spying on me." I screamed and Milo looked guilty.

"Listen I'm sor-" I cut him off.

"No I'm not listening, leave me the FUCK ALONE!" I screamed running upstairs, Sure I was in pain, but I wasn't gonna look like a fool.

I ran in slamming my door and falling on my best and breaking into a mess of tears. I cried so hard I could barely breathe. My comforter was stained from the black ink that streamed down my face.

I was so busy crying I hadn't even noticed Milo had come in and was sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Get out." I said softly.

"Listen I'm sorry about spying on you."

"Thanks I guess." I sniffled.

"And I know your dad is the scum of the earth and I don't know how he could hurt you, even though I can't do anything about it, you can." He said giving me a soft smile.

"What's that supposed to mean." I asked looking up at him.

"The tapes." He said while I groaned.

"What's so important about them anyway." I asked rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry, you'll find out soon." He said.

"Please just tel-" he cut me off putting a finger up to my lips. I let out a sigh.

"Sorry Milo, not tonight, now please leave." I said softly.

"That's okay if you don't wanna watch one, but I'm not leaving you like this." He smiled. I laid back down and Milo sat beside me. He put an arm around my shoulder and  suddenly I grew warm and fuzzy. My heart beat fast and suddenly I fell asleep.
———————————————————————————
Hey guys here's a new update for you! I really hope you enjoy and the next one will be up very soon!