chapter3

Hello everybody! I am here with a new update which I hope you will like.

The song of this chapter is unbreakable by Faydee I listened to it while writing. I suggest you listen to it while reading the chapter.

Also, I thank my sister and a loyal reader for the cover. Thank you

That's all for today! Enjoy!

********************************

One week ago:( I mean one week before the meeting and the camp)

Sometimes life tends to be difficult and unpredictable. One day you are the happiest person on earth but the next day you are the most miserable one. It can throw a lot of obstacles in your way and make your life hell. It likes to play with our fates and twist them painfully. Life can be very extreme either it gave you everything or left you with nothing.

Those were the thoughts that were running through Anna's mind while she was washing her face. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. Until when will she endure this life? One year is the answer. She needs to hold on for one more year then she will be able to leave this orphanage and go to college. One more year and she will get rid of all her past and start a new life. She knows her high scores will grant her a scholarship in one of the top colleges. Her life will be better she will make sure of it.

Anna was awakened from her daydreaming with the voice of another girl standing behind her "Do you mind moving out of the way? Or are you planning to stand here all day?" the blonde girl asked snidely.

Anna rolled her eyes at the girl and left the bathroom silently. By now she was used to this treatment from the girls in this place. They don't like her and took every chance they got to harass her and put her down. At first, she tried to make conversations with them and were always polite and kind, but their cold refusal and constant attempts to humiliate her made Anna give up on them and be satisfied with her two best friends.

Anna went to the room she shared with "Jaycee" and "Kayla". Those girls were her best friends, heck they were her only family and support in that life. "Kayla" was a short brunette with black hair and big brown eyes. She was shy and very timid. She was a hard worker and very dutiful. Jaycee was a very bubbly girl who liked partying and going out. She was a blonde girl with big green eyes. Her body was very sexy and everyone would turn their heads when she walks in the hallways of high school. Jaycee wasn't very interested in school, and she was determined that she will be a supermodel after graduation.

Anna opened their shared closet and pulled a black short skirt with a plain pink t-shirt. After she was dressed she put her hair in a high ponytail and wore her black flats. She looked satisfied with her looks, she was one of the sexiest and prettiest girls in their school and was intending to use to her advantage, not in a bad way of course but a little attention here and there wasn't bad. She was a member of the cheerleader's team and the mathematics club, not a usual combination but she was happy with it. Thanks to Jaycee she joined the basketball cheerleader's team and was having fun there even when she wasn't as bold and loud as the other members. She has the brains and the looks, at least life gave her a little justice. She grabbed her plain pack back and turned to the girls who were ready and waiting for her.

-"Well girls, I think it is time we leave before old josh leave us behind"

Jaycee let out a sigh and put her phone in her jeans pocket, and grabbed her flashy backpack while Kayla put her books on the nightstand table and throw her bag over her shoulder.

-"Finally the princess is ready to leave. After your majesty" Jaycee said sarcastically while bowing theatrically in her way out of the room.

Anna rolled her eyes at her friend's antics and put her arms over Kayla's shoulder pulling her in a hug, she always felt protective of the girl, Kayla is very sensitive and has a hard past, so the girls tried always to include her and make her at ease.