Chapter20

Hello! I hope everyone is doing fine!

Here is a new chapter!

Enjoy!

*******************

"Are you ready for the last exam?" Hunter asked Anna who was sitting beside him in the jet.

"Are you kidding? I was ready the first day we came here." Anna said with a fake grin on her face.

Hunter saw past her mask of confidence, and knew right away she was nervous. He can't blame her. They were in a private jet wearing jumping suits and readying themselves to jump in the open air.

For him, it was a normal exercise that he did countless times, and he can bet his fortune that everyone did it before but Anna. She was an ordinary girl and jumping from a plane isn't everyday activity.

"Don't worry, you will be okay. All you have to do is jump then when you near the ground, just activate your parachute, and you will land safely."Hunter held her hand trying to reassure her.

He just hoped that won't be any surprises and this exam will run smoothly. Everyone was silent waiting for the order to come through their earpieces. Ten minutes later, Jasper's voice boomed.

"It's time to jump, but keep in mind there is a radar, if you are caught then, it will be an immediate failure. Your suits are equipped with electronic pieces. When activated, they will show you the areas covered by the radar so be careful. Good luck. "

One by one they did as instructed, some of them with screams of joy and excitements. Anna and Hunter were the only two staying behind.

"Go before me," Hunter ordered.

"I can't, I am afraid," Anna said and backed away from the wide-open door.

"You will survive Anna. It will be a nice and unforgettable experience." Hunter tried to convince her gently.

Anna shook her head negatively and moved to take her seat.

"Come on Anna, you will fail."

"At the moment, I don't care if I fail. If succeeding in this means jumping from this damned jet then, screw it." Anna said heatedly.

"I will push you," Hunter spoke with resolve.

Anna's eyes widen comically, and she stared at him with disbelieve.

"You won't dare."

"Try me." Hunter challenged.

Knowing him, Anna was sure her crazy boyfriend would really do it and push her without a second thought. So with shaky legs, she took baby steps towards the door.

"Come on Anna. One, two, three, go!" Hunter encouraged her.

Anna closed her eyes and flung herself. The second she was in the sky, the air wiped her hair and threw it in different directions. The feeling was so unreal to her. She never felt so free and weightless. Flying in the air without a care in the world was surely an amazing feeling.

**********

Smoothly my ass! Hunter groaned internally as they now were in the air, and the Don had informed them way too happy that one of the suits wasn't equipped with a parachute.

"Okay don't panic. I have a plan, let's form a circle."