Chapter14

Hello everyone!

A SMALL NOTE:

I created a group for discussing this story and talking about characters, so if you desire to be a member just send me a request and I will add you. The group is with the name: "Wattpad story "An innocent girl in a mafia camp" fans group". I will add the link to my profile later.

Enjoy!

*****************

It had been ten days since Damien started supervising training in the camp. The training got harder and intense. Damien's rules were different from jasper's. He doesn't care if you can master a move or an exercise from the first time. He would give you an exercise to do and that's it. No one can have a rest until all the team has mastered it.

It doesn't matter if it took them one hour or all day to do it. Anna found his tactic less stressful than Jasper and she liked working with him. It wasn't easy to pass all the challenges, but she was always adamant about giving it her best and bypassed all obstacles in her way.

Working with Ethan was refreshing and energy restoring. He was cool and had the same mentality as Jackson. The two of them made a great coaching team in swimming. And what was more shocking to Anna was discovering her talent in shooting. Ethan was the sniper in the Salviatti family. He can shoot from any distance and nail his target. Anna wasn't as good as him but considering it was her first time in the range, she did a fantastic job.

Nina was another story completely. The woman was a nut, literally nut. Her session was the time Anna dreaded the most. The woman would show them her methods in torturing people by playing real videos on the big screen showing her practicing gruesome acts on helpless people tied to chairs and blindfolded. Their screams and cries were graved in Anna's mind and they were the cause of restarting her many sleepless nights.

She couldn't imagine the crimes those people committed to deserve such a painful punishment. In her opinion there is no justification for Nina's actions; to put it more simply, Anna classified the instructor as a heartless and unfeeling human being.

The brighter side of it all was her relationship with the other members of the camp. Like always, she enjoyed her time with Lillian and Diana. She knew more about their lives and shared some stories of her childhood with them. Stories she remembered from her time with her real parents. The boys weren't that bad and she found out that Cain was skilled in mathematics and he made it his mission to challenge her every time the chance presented itself. A small smile graced her lips when his sour expression came to her mind the last time she beat him in solving advanced equations.

Even Brad De Rossi had succeeded in warming his way to her heart. The boy was arrogant and cocky, but he had a fun side that made her laugh uncontrollably at his silly jokes. He was a good friend and had her back on many occasions. The only ones who still have problems with her were Tatiana and Camille. Tatiana's hatred for her was understandable; the girl was crazy about Hunter and the jealousy burning in her eyes was obvious even for a blind person. But for the life of her, she can't put her hands around the reasons for Camille's hatred.

However, it doesn't matter. She was happy with the progress she made and would enjoy every moment with her new friends.

But something felt odd in her relationship with Hunter. They didn't fight or anything, to the contrary, he was a gentleman with her, always treating her delicately and making sure to spend a lot of time in her company.

Even so, she can't shake the look in his eyes. He was with her physically but his mind was away, far away. She couldn't understand the emotions in his eyes and his mood's swing, especially in Ethan's presence. The two can't see eye to eye and Hunter made it his purpose to ignore his brother and disregard his authority as much as he can.