Chapter 16

Layla's POV

"You'll be fine,"Ashley assures me as she zips up my flowing, white dress. I don't answer her and instead focus on the thought of Nick waiting for me. I'm a little nervous for the honeymoon because I have a long, purple scar on my stomach. I talked to him about my doubts about him seeing it, but he told me that it didn't matter. He would still love me no matter what.

"Alright,"Mackenzie says. "Are you ready?" I gulp and shake my head. They all laugh and I blush.

"You are and you know it,"Ashley tells me. I turn toward the big doors that will lead me to my future. Am I ready to give up my life to a man? Didn't I already have bad luck with Derek? And that wasn't even a choice. But this is and I won't regret any second of it. Ashley and Mackenzie leave the room and suddenly it's my turn to go. The big doors open and I take a step toward the first man I've ever loved and hopefully the last.

Nick's POV

I stand nervously waiting for Layla to walk out. Is she coming? Did something happened?

"It's okay dude,"Jared says chuckling. I glare at him and he immediately stops. Sean puts his hand on my shoulder and calms me down. At that moment, the doors open and I see my beautiful bride, walking with Henry down the aisle. Since Derek's a bastard and is currently in jail until we go to court, she asked Henry to walk her down the aisle.

As she gets closer, my eyes tear up at how beautiful she is and that she'll be my wife so soon. Suddenly, she stands in front of me and I grab her hands in mine, glad to be able to touch her again. It was agony for me not to be able to see her for the whole day since it's bad luck to see the bride on their wedding day.

"The rings,"the priest calls out. They bring the rings and we put them on each other. Now it's time for vows.

"Layla, when I first saw you, I knew I was instantly in love and it wasn't just the mate pull. It was because I could see how caring you were and my sister practically bragged about how smart and nice you were. It was annoying that she got to meet you first, but I got over it." This gets a few laughs out of the crowd and I take a shaky breath.

"When I learned what was happening to you, I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. That was just from hearing about it. I can't even imagine what it would take to go through all of that and still be able to stand here today, not broken. We all have our flaws, but I can't see any in you. You are perfect in my eyes and will always be." I'm full on crying now and I'm not even embarrassed.

"You are my everything and I can't wait to be able to call you my wife. You changed me and I'm so grateful for that. You care about others so much which will make you a great Luna of the pack. I can't wait to start a life with you, Layla. I love you."

Layla's POV

I'm crying, Nick's crying, everybody is crying. Goodness, if it weren't for all the different colors and smiles in here, you would think that it's a funeral. I take a deep breath. It's my turn.

"Nick, you are my rock. The very thing that I hold onto. If it weren't for you, I don't think that I would've made it much longer. I was so close to giving up before you came in and swept me off of my feet. You saved me and I don't think that I can ever repay you for that. But I can try." I look up into my future husband's dark, chocolate eyes. "I will try every single second of our life together. You accept me for everything that I am and that surprised me. You were the first person to ever let me know that you loved me. You are the first person that I've ever loved with so much of my heart that sometimes thinking about it makes it hard to breath. It's like I had this huge hole in my heart and you came and filled it up, letting me know that I'm not ugly and worthless and all those other things that I thought I was. I love you Nick and I always will." After everybody stops clapping at us finishing our vows, we say our I do's.

"You may kiss the bride,"the priest announces. I grin and wrap my arms around Nick's neck as he pulls me into a long kiss. Not too long though since everybody is watching.

"I now introduce you too, Mr and Mrs. Hill,"the priest yells, causing both packs to go into an uproar. There are several people howling and Nick raises his hand to calm them down.

"Now I know that you guys are wanting to know the new name of the pack when we combine. Layla and I have been talking and we have decided on one." Nick raises his eyebrows at me, signaling my turn to talk.

"The new pack name will be..."