The School with Two Kinds of Beasts

-School Bus-

Sammy and Bea are sharing a seat, Sam and Jay are sharing one also, the seat next to me is empty so I put my backpack on it hoping nobody sits there.
"Hey guys." I say leaning over the back of the seat talking to Bea and Sammy, "Exited?"
"Nervous." Sammy replies
"Sorta annoyed." Bea says
"Ok, well, we're almost there!" I say excited
"Of course we are." Bea says unenthusiastically
We get off the bus first, Bea and Sammy holding hands, they look around, remember they're in public and immediately let go.
That's sad. I think They can't even hold hands.
Bea put makeup over the scar across her face and Sammy put some on the scar on her wrist. I look over at Sam and Jay who are both looking around, I remember this is a new school for them. Sammy and Jay have the same homeroom and I have the same homeroom as Sam and Bea. I have 1 class with each of them, and the other 2 I have alone.
First period: Math with Bea
Second period: ELA with Sam
Third period: Geography
Lunch
Study hall, we all have that
Fourth period: Science with Sammy
Fifth period: Music with JJ
Sixth period: Homeroom

-Math Class-

I pay attention and take notes but, I don't raise my hand, I'm terrible at math, it's overall my worst subject. Bea is raising her hand every single time the teacher asks a question. I just want this to be over.

-ELA-

I sit in the middle of the class taking notes and occasionally raising my hand. Sam doesn't raise his hand much, but I can tell he knows the answers to the questions. We have a writing assignment, already, about some Shakespeare thing, I make a mental not to ask Sam about that later.

-Geography-

Geography is my favorite class, besides the fact I'm not with any of my friends in it. I raise my hand a couple times, but I'm too busy looking at the clock to pay full attention. We're learning about Africa first and, we have a project soon, a group project. I hate group projects, even if we can just work with one other person, they're still my least favorite thing in school.

-Lunch-

At lunch, we all find each other and sit in the shade under a tree.
"So, how are classes?" Sammy asks
"Good, I'm terrible at math." I say
"Same, math is my weakness." Says Jay
"Yeah." Sam and Sammy add
"Wow, I'm terrible at ELA, math is nothing." Bea says
"What? How is that possible?" Sam asks
"The same way you're bad at science." Bea jokes
"I love science!" Sammy says, "I hate music class, it's not the music, just the class, and some music."
"I think music class is fine, it's just geography I don't like." Jay says, we all laugh.
Before I can say something, Abigail comes over. Abigail is the school bully, but she's only rude to beasts and people who hang out with them.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" She says, rather than asks, "I ton of beasts, that's who."
"What do you want Abigail." Bea says standing up
"What do I want Bella?" She repeats, "I want all of you little beasts to go home." She says
"Well, that's not going to happen." Bea says looking her in the eye, "And it's Bea, not Bella."
"Ok, than I want you nerds to do my homework for me." She says
"Seriously, you can't do your own homework?" Bea teases
"I can," She says "I just don't want to, but you will, or else."
"Or else what?" Bea asks, Abigail takes out her phone and plays a video of Sammy and Bea holding hands.
"Or else this video, may or may not be sent to the whole school." She says, "Also, it's Abby." she leaves, but not before she smudges some of the makeup over Bea's scar, revealing part of it.
"Ugh, I hate her so much." Sammy says once she's gone. Bea doesn't say anything, instead, she takes her napkin, and wipes of the rest of the makeup on her scar.
"So do I." I say watching Bea throw out the napkin
"I think you look good, scar or not." Sammy tells Bea when she gets back. Bea smiles for a second, then stares at Abby, eyes following her everywhere.
"Don't mind her," Sammy says, "We shouldn't have to do her homework."
"And we won't." Bea says sternly
"But what about the video?" Jay asks
"They were bound to fine out, one way or another." Sammy says
"Plus, I don't care if we're the one to tell them, I would only care if I actually liked the bitches." Bea says, Sammy nods in agreement. Just then, the school bell rings and we all head inside.