What if We Left?

-The House-Sammy's P.O.V-

We make it back to my house and I immediately head into my bedroom. I look in my mirror behind my door, my hair is a mess and I'm covered in dust but that's not what I'm looking at. I turn around and see the spot on my back where my wings were nothing's there.

-Bea's P.O.V-

I lay Taylor down in her bed and sit there for a couple minutes, eventually, I get up a head to my room. I look at myself in the mirror, covered in dust, dirt, and some blood, I look at my hair hanging past my waist. I grab a pair of scissors and cut most of it off, by the time I'm done, my hair doesn't even hang past my ears. I head into the bathroom and take a shower, it feels good to feel clean again. When I get out I barely even recognize myself, my hair shorter than it has ever been also lacking color since I cut that part off. My hair is also lighter brown than I thought it was, before my hair was easily mistaken for black but now, it's dark brown but you could tell it's brown. After drying off and getting changed into clean clothes, I head to Sammy's room, I knock on the door.
"Come in." She says, I walk in, "Nice hair."
"Thanks." I say, "How are you holding up?"
"I'm fine." She says
"You're a terrible liar." I tell her
"It's just, I grew up with my wings, before I learned to walk, I learned to fly. And now... and now I can't." She says
"I wish I could say I understand, but I can't." I say, "But no matter what, I'll be here for you."
"Thanks." She says giving me a small smile, "How's Taylor?"
"She's fine, badly burnt, but she'll be fine." I say
"And JJ?" She asks
"I don't know, Sam is looking after him." I say, before we can say anything else, we hear a slight groan from Taylor's room, we both head across the hall. Taylor looks at us.
"What happened?" She asks
"Well, you were hit with a beam (thing) of fire." I tell her
"Ugh, that explains so much." She says, "Ok, Bea, what's on your mind?"
"Ugh, I just..." I struggle to find the right words, "I'm tired of this boring, divided city, nothing is keeping me here."
"So you want to leave?" Taylor asks
"Yeah, I want to see the parts of world that aren't separated between beasts and humans." I say
"What about school?" Sammy asks
"School isn't doing anything for me." I say, "I already know all that math I'll need to know and I can't read so."
"Well you can't go right now," Taylor says, "And even if you could, the four of us would be coming with you."
"Ok," I say, "But if the boys don't agree to go somewhere, I'm leaving anyways."
"Well you'll have us two." Sammy says

-Sam's P.O.V-

I sit on Jay's bed waiting. Taylor's awake but she's talking with Sammy and Bea. Jay's eyes slowly open.
"Oh hey." He says
"Hey." I say, "You're up."
"I am." He says, we sit there awkwardly.
"Hey, you're up." Bea says, "Sorry to walk in on a wonderful awkward silence but Taylor remembered I can heal people." She holds her hand over the burn. As soon as she heals it a wave of dizziness washes over me.
"Oh god." I say, "Doesn't that happen every time?" She nods.
"Sammy, Taylor and I want to leave." She says
"What do you mean?" Jay asks
"We wanna go somewhere and not come back." She says
"Sounds cool." I say
"Sounds fun." Jay says
"So you coming with us?" She asks
"Sure. Why not?" Jay says. She smiles.

-Like a Week Later-Bea's P.O.V-

I walk down the hall. My backpack filled with a couple changes of clothes, all of my money and some other essentials.
"We all really?" I ask, the rest of my friends nod, "Let's go then."

-A/N-

Ayeee, our little adventurers! This is the end of this book but I'm gonna write a sequel. (probably) Also, the characters are based off Youtubers. They aren't them. (I've changed them a lot) I hope you enjoyed this book! Lil' M.