Chapter Four

Okay, so thank you guys for reading!

Vote and comment for me? :) 

Holy Shit, look at Louis in the sidebar. 

I think my ovaries just exploded... 

 Louis, you are one sexy mofo. ;)

-;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;-

Chapter 4

-;- Sam's POV -;-

"Hey Sam, me and the boys are going out for lunch. Want to come?" Niall asked sweetly. 

"I'd love to. Let me just tell my parents." I answered and walked to say goodbye to my mom and dad. 

    The meeting just finished. I can't believe all of this is happening. One minute I'm a suicidal teenage girl. The next I'm going on tour with One Direction. I leave tomorrow for 6 months, which means I have to be home schooled along with the boys. I didn't mind though, you know going to school with 5 gorgeous boys.

"Hey." Harry smiled as we started to walk to the diner next door. 

"Hi Haz." I smiled back. 

"You've changed. A lot. What happened to you?" he questioned. I cocked an eyebrow. 

"You really want to know what Ive been through?" I asked curiously. He nodded. We fell back from the group of boys and walked slowly. "Well after you stopped talking to me, I was alone. I had no one really. No one understood me, or even tried to help me. So I became depressed, all because we stopped talking. Soon your face was plastered all over store windows, the Internet, and on TV. I couldn't take it anymore, you know seeing you with all these models. One day I overdosed on all my medication, I wanted to die. But lucky me, note the sarcasm, was found by my brother and I was sent to the hospital." I stopped and wiped my face. "And guess who's face I saw first when I woke up?" 

"Who's?" Harry asked quietly, sadness evident in his voice. 

"Your's. Right on the front of a magazine next to my bed. You kissing some model. That's when I lost it. I stopped eating. I was diagnosed with Anorexia, I weighed less than 70 pounds when I was 16. I was dying, but I started to eat again. I realized I needed to forget about you, Harry. Once I got out of the hospital, I started to exercise and dance more. Achieving my goals in life, becoming an amazing dancer. Look where I am now, background dancer for One Direction. For once, I don't feel worthless.." I finished and looked up from the ground. 

"I never knew...I would have helped...I-I" Harry stuttered, trying to find his words. 

"It's fine now. Just forget about the past." I sighed and turned my head to see all the guys staring. 

"Sam, I never would have thought you went through that..." Liam muttered. I nodded and sniffled. He pulled me into a tight hug. 

"This was all because of one boy?" Louis asked seriously. I nodded and they all glared at Harry.

"No guys, don't be mad at him. I actually owe him one, without him I would be like this now. I wouldn't be happy and somewhat famous. I wouldn't be here right now." I smiled sheepishly. "So, I guess all I have to say is 'Thank you Hazza.' " 

They all looked at me like I was an idiot. Harry looked like he was going to cry, knowing it was his fault for my horrible past. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. I was engulfed in his arms not even a second later. I heard him sniffle and I looked up at him. 

"Haz, don't cry." I said wiping his tears with my thumb. 

"It's my fault. You could be dead right now, and I wouldn't even know..." he sobbed.