Chapter Nine

Chapter 9

-;-Sam's POV-;-

"Well can't you try?!" Harry shouted, tears spilling down his face. 

"We can, but most likely it's taken over her entire stomach and there's nothing more to do." 

"Just try! Please, I don't want to die." I sobbed. He nodded and walked out of the room. "I don't want to die. I haven't even preformed yet, I'm not even 18!" I screamed. "What did I do to deserve this?! I just want to live." 

"You two, out." a nurse said. "We have to get you ready for surgery." 

"I love you Sam. Don't die on me, okay?" Liam demanded. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. 

"Sam, you're not leaving me now. I love you and won't let you die." Harry said and pressed his lips to my cheek.

The nurse wheeled me out to the OR and from there they put me to sleep. 

-;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;-

"When will she wake up?" a voice questioned. 

"Any time now." another answered. 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw everyone surrounding me. 

"Sam! You're awake!" Sara shouted and hugged me. She looked like she was crying. 

"Where am I?" I asked. 

"You're at the hospital, remember?" Niall spoke. I nodded, it all came flooding back to me. 

"The surgery! What happened?!" I shouted. 

"We don't know, the doctor hasn't said anything yet." Zayn sighed, just then the doctor walked in. 

"Oh, well I see you're awake Miss. Oxx." he smiled at me. 

"What's going to happen to her?!" Harry blurted out. The doctor looked at me with sorry eyes. 

"I'm afraid the cancer spread to far. We couldn't remove it all." the doctor sighed. 

"So, I'm going to..to die?" I croaked. He sadly nodded. 

"How long does she have?" Liam asked, tears spilling from his eyes. 

"Sometime this month." he answered. I broke down.

I'm going to die. My life just became amazing and now I'm going to die. I didn't do anything to deserve this. I fell in love with Harry Styles, and he loves me back. I have the greatest friends anyone could ask for. I have thousands of fans, and now it's all become a waste.

Nobody said anything, we just cried. The doctor left the room to leave us alone. 

My career was just taking off. I could have become a famous dancer, my dream. I could have got married and had kids and lived happily ever after. I don't even have a chance to preform on stage. 

I looked at everyone. Sara and Niall were hugging and crying. Liam was crying into his hands. Louis was comforting Harry. Zayn was looking at the ground and crying. Alex, Jake, Ryan and Nick were tearing up. I don't blame them for not crying, we only knew each other for 5 hours. 

The doctor walked back in the room. I learned his name was Dr. Richardson. 

"You can leave today, but you need to come in for regular check ups. If anything bad happens, call me and an ambulance." he said.