Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter 21

-;-Sam's POV-;-

I cuddled into my warm covers and started to let sleep take over me. I heard the door open and close, probably just Harry coming to bed.

"Sam." a voice croaked. Definitely not Harry.

"Louis, what do you need?" I asked sitting up in the bed. 

"I can't handle it." his voice cracked. 

"Handle what?" 

"Handle you and Harry together." 

I quickly got out of bed and gave him a hug. He put his head in my neck and his arms around my waist. I felt my neck and shoulde become wet with tears. 

"Boo, why are you crying?" I wiped some tears away with my thumbs. 

"I can't handle seeing you and Harry together. I love you Sam, and seeing you with Harry just kills me." he cried softly. I pulled him into another hug. 

"I love you too Louis, don't ever forget that." I whispered in his ear. He hugged me tighter, resulting in me being pressed up against him. We stayed like that for a while. 

"Sometimes, I feel like I should just leave. I caused so much drama by being here, if I leave you guys can just live life." I sighed. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Don't ever leave, Sam. You and Sara make us the happiest people in the world. If you left we couldn't live life. Leaving isn't the answer, we'll figure something out eventually." he said sincerely. I cracked a small smile and kissed his cheek. 

"Night Lou." I whispered. He let go of me and walked out of the room. 

~*~

"Flight 328, Chicago, now boarding." the loud speaker announced. 

Harry took my hand. It was like a perfect fit. His large hands engulfing my small ones. Our fingers locked together. 

"What are you thinking about?" Harry questioned. 

"How our hands fit perfectly together." I said nonchalantly. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. 

"You're too cute." he laughed and kept walking. 

"I think I'm going to sit with Sara on the plane." I spoke. 

"What? Why?" he whined. 

"So it isn't awkward." I stated. 

"Sam," he sighed, "you're my girlfriend, not Lou's. It doesn't matter if you sit with me." 

"Harry, I'm sitting with Sara." I said sternly. He sighed. 

"Fine, but you owe me." he smirked.

"Oh God." I laughed and kissed him quickly before sitting with Sara. 

~*~

"I can't feel my legs." Sara moaned. 

"Does that mean I have to carry you?" Niall smiled. She nodded and hopped on his back. They started running around, yelling at people who got in their way. I stood there and watched them, a huge smile on my face.

"They really are perfect for each other." Liam spoke from beside me. 

"Yeah they are." I answered. 

"I've never seen Niall so happy." Liam laughed. 

"Same with Sara. Niall cares for her so much, she must feel like the only girl in the world."