Chapter Five

Chapter 5

-;- Sam's POV -;-

"And cut." Louis laughed. Then he started clapping like a retarded seal. 

"That was like some love story." Zayn chuckled. He was right, it was like some love story. It was my love story. 

"I guess it was." I shrugged and giggled. "Liam, what are you doing with your phone?" I asked nervously. 

"Uploading a video..." he said cautiously. 

"You didn't!" I screamed. He smiled. 

"I did." he winked and laughed. "What's your twitter?" 

"I don't have one. I've been told by people that I need one, but I don't see why.." I answered. I don't think they were listening after I said I didn't have one. 

"YOU WHAT?" Niall's mouth formed a perfect 'o'. 

"I think she said she doesn't have a twitter mate." Harry replied. "How do you not have a twitter. Whatever, I'm making you one right now." Harry muttered. He took out his phone and clicked the app with the bird on it. What does a bird have to do with Twitter? 

"What do you want your user to be?" Zayn asked. I shrugged. 

"My name I guess." I answered.

"It's Sam_Oxx. You're welcome." Harry said confidently. 

"Let me see your phone." Niall instructed. I gave him my iPhone and he played around with it. "Here, I downloaded twitter and logged you in. No need to thank me." 

"Thanks guys. What do I do now?" I questioned, looking at the confusing app. 

"This is your tweet button. Followers, who you follow, your tweets. Here's the follow button, and this is where you see if someone is talking about you or retweeted something of yours. It's easy." Liam stated as if it was nothing. 

"Easy? This shit is so freaking complicated!" I moaned. They all laughed. 

"We all followed you too." Zayn added. I nodded and smiled. Once again my stomach growled, accompanied by another. I looked and saw Niall holding his belly. 

"Sam, just marry Niall already." Louis joked. I smiled and patted Niall's stomach and he patted mine. 

"Do you feel that, Niall?" I asked the blonde boy. He nodded. 

"You're empty." he answered. 

"You are too." I uttered. "This isn't good." my stomach let out another groan. 

"I.Need.Food.Now." Niall muttered. I nodded in agreement. We dragged back inside, as if we were zombies.

"I think I'm gonna die!" I moaned.

"You ate like a french fry! How are you full?" Liam asked in shock. It's true. I ate like a french fry and a bite of a chicken finger and now I'm full. 

"I don't know. I'm so full though, you're gonna have to carry me back to the studio." I moaned again. 

"I'm still hungry." Niall added, his mouth full of food.

"Niall, your stomach is like a black hole." I groaned, leaning back in the booth. "You should see a doctor about that." Everybody laughed. 

"Well your stomach is like as big as a marble because you barely ate anything and you're already full." Niall shot back. 

"True." I shrugged. After about 15 minutes, Liam offered to pay and then we left. "Harry, carry me." I sighed. 

"That rhymed!" Louis chirped, giving me a high-5.