Chapter Eighteen

Chapter 18

-;-Sam's POV-;-

"No! You're not leaving!" Louis protested. He started unpacking my suitcase by throwing all my clothes on the floor. 

"Lou, please stop. I shouldn't be here." I said softly. 

"You should. How about you stay here for a few more days, and if anything bad happens, you can go home." he suggested. 

"I don't know Louis.." I started but he cut me off.

"Sam, I love you and I'm not letting you leave me." 

I looked in his eyes. They were watering and he just looked so upset. I slowly approached him and hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into the crook. He put his arms around my lower back and we stood there in silence, hugging and crying. 

"I love you Lou." I whispered softly. He squeezed me a little harder and let out a small sniffle. 

"I've always loved you and always will." he whispered back. I smiled to myself. "So will you stay?" 

I pulled my head away from his neck and put our foreheads together. 

"For a few days." I responded. A smile grew on his face and he crashed his lips into mine. 

More sparks. 

"So are you just going to leave your career behind and go home?" Sara asked. 

"How long have you been standing there?" I questioned. 

"The entire time. Now answer my question." she said, trying to hide her smirk. 

"I-I don't know. I love this job, it's everything I wanted." I started. 

"Then why are you leaving?" Liam asked. 

"I didn't take the job for the drama. All I want is to dance and to be happy." I answered. "But so far all it's been is drama. Whether it was Nick and Harry, or my 'love triangle', everything is a mess." 

"Maybe you should leave." a raspy voice said. Niall moved to the side and there stood Harry. 

"Excuse me?" I asked. 

"I said, Maybe you should leave. Get off our backs. Stop playing games and grow up." he growled. 

"Mate, that was uncalled for." Liam spoke. 

"I don't care. You know just leave now. You're fired. Go home for all I care. At least you'll be off all our backs." he grunted. 

Fired? Harry just fired me...

"What the actually fuck Harry?!" Zayn shouted. 

"You can't just fire her!" Niall yelled. 

"Just did. Whoops, see you later slut." Harry waved and left for the kitchen. 

"I've- I've worked so hard to get here. All I've ever wanted was to dance on a big stage, have my own fans, travel the world. I wanted to show people hope. I wanted to become a spokesperson, tell people my life story. Show people that you can turn around. It's all a waste..." I cried.

I sunk to the ground and pulled my legs up to my chest, sobbing. Louis was by my side instantly. Placing me on his lap, and soothing me. Liam was on my side, rubbing circles on my back. Niall and Sara were on the phone with management, seeing if Harry was allowed to fire me. Then there was Zayn, who was screaming at Harry in the kitchen.