Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11

-;-Harry's POV-;-

"You have no idea how much we miss you, Sam. We miss your beautiful smile, we miss the light in your eyes. We miss your personality. We miss your voice, your laugh. I miss cuddling you in my arms at night. I miss the way your lips felt against mine. I miss the way you snuggled into my chest and the way you bit your lip. I miss how you dug your head in my neck and fell asleep. It's not fair. You never got a chance. Your life was just turning around, becoming perfect, and it was just a waste. Can you believe it's been 2 years? You would have been 19 today. Happy Birthday love." I placed the flowers on her grave. 

"I'm still singing. Never got rid of my nipples either. My curls still get the girls." I smirked to myself.  "I never take off your necklace, I feel that when I have it on you're with me. No one has taken their necklace off actually. We always walk around wearing them, they're like good luck. Louis always says he misses his twin. The other day we were at a signing and some girl called him 'Boo'. He began crying and told the girl never to call him that, it was your nickname for him."

"You're trending on Twitter today, something about your birthday. The fans put you as their profile icons. Tumblr is pretty much all about you. Videos of you dancing, and pictures of you and I. We uploaded all of our 'Love Story' pictures, that way they were all over the Internet. Liam made a scrapbook for us, all of our lovey dovey pictures. I always look at them and smile."

"I still can't believe that Sara killed herself. I still hear that loud shot replaying in my mind. Her crumpled body laying in a bloody pile on the floor. Her last words, "I can't live without her" then she placed the gun to her head. A single tear left her eye, then she pulled the trigger. Niall was a wreck. Locked himself in his room for days. Not coming out for food or the bathroom. I wonder if Sara's with you. I hope she is, you two can be happy together again." 

"I miss you Sam. I still love you more than the world. Happy Birthday." 

I finished and turned to walk back to my car. Tears flowed freely down my face, but I didn't care. She was my life, my other half, it's hard to live without her. 

I haven't dated since she passed. Even though she wants me to, I just can't. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, and only her. ---

"Harry wake up." a voice whispered. 

"Go away." I groaned. 

"Harry, we're leaving for the airport. Let's go." the voice said again. 

"Why is he sweating? Wait, are those tears?!" another voice added. Oh, that's Lou. 

"Yeah, get me a wet towel." it said. "Awh, he's shaking." 

"Must have had a really bad nightmare." Liam sighed. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. Everybody was gathered around me. 

"Bad dream?" Niall questioned. I ignored him and continued looking at my surroundings. I was at Sara's house. 

"Give me the towel Boo." Boo?! The person said Boo! I looked to my left and saw her. Sam. 

"Sam?!" I yelped. 

"The one and only." she giggled. 

"What's going on with you mate?" Zayn asked.

"But, but you're dead. You had cancer and died at our first concert." I muttered pointing at Sam. She gave me a confused look. "And then Sara killed herself." 

"Haz, it was just a dream. I don't have cancer and Sara did not kill herself." Sam soothed, rubbing the cold towel on my forehead. 

"A dream?" I questioned. She nodded. 

"You're really shaking." Louis pointed out. 

"Shut up Lou." I mumbled. "What day is it?" 

"Friday. We're leaving for Los Angeles for tour." Sara chimed in. 

"Where's Nick, Alex, Jake and Ryan?" I asked. 

"Who are they?" 

"The back up dancers. Ryan's like your older brother and Jake has a crush on you. Nick is always hitting on you and it makes me jealous. I think Alex is gay too. Where are they?" I explained. 

"We haven't met them yet, Harry." Zayn spoke. 

"Harry come here." Sam said, she wrapped her arms around me and dug her head into my neck. "It was just a dream. I'm right here, in perfect health. I'm not leaving you, don't worry." she soothed. 

"Sam, I love you so much. I thought you were gone forever." 

"I'll never leave you, Harry. Calm down, you're shaking too much." she whispered in my ear. Her voice sent tingles through my body. I need to kiss her. 

I pulled away and stared into her eyes. That light in them, it's there. I pushed my lips against hers. The shaking stopped, as well as the sweating. This is real. It was all just a dream. Sam's alive. She can live happily ever after, with me. 

"Harry Jr and Morganne will love you." I said to her. Her mouth formed an 'o'. 

"What did you just say?" she questioned. 

"I said, Harry Jr, our son, and Morganne, our daughter, will love you." 

"How did you know about that? I've never told anyone that, not even Sara." she said in shock. 

"It's all in my dream. You want to get married and live in a huge house together. Have two kids, one boy one girl. Harry and Morganne. You want to be the best wife and mother, and if you ever died you want me to find love and live happily ever after." 

She sat there in silence. Staring into my eyes. 

"You're always nervous that if something bad happens to you, Nicole won't understand. She'll just think you're kidding and you can't face that. Before you died you gave us a half-heart necklace, and you had the other half. You always wanted us to be with you, and you wanted us to have a piece of you. You didn't want me to be in a relationship with a dead person, so you broke up with me but still wanted me to love you. You wish people would realize they can turn their lives around, and not think that death is the only way out. They can fix themselves and live their life. You hate when people hurt themselves, because you suffered and hated ever bit of it. You always want me to keep singing, and never stop. You never take your life for granted because you live every day like it's your last. And last, you always want to own a piece of my heart." 

"Woah..." she sighed. Then crashed her lips into mine. 

-;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -; -

Sorry it's short! 

But it surprised you didn't it? ;) 

Thanks for helping me get my other book to reach 2,000 views! 

Love you all! 

-Sam xx