Chapter Thirteen

Chapter 13

-;-Sam's POV-;-

To: Harry

Nick says you're going to 'play' me.

I sent the message and threw my head back, with a sigh. Harry wouldn't play me, we're too close for that. 

I glanced at the clock. 5 minutes until I'm off this hell on wheels. 

From: Harry

Don't listen to him, he's just jealous that I have such a gorgeous girlfriend. xx Can't wait until I can kiss you again, I miss you :(

To: Harry

I would never believe him. You're a pretty handsome boyfriend if I do say myself ;) 3 minutes! xx

"You really love him, don't you?" Jake asked. I nodded.

"More than anything." I answered. "Just everything he says makes me happy. Every second he's with me I feel complete." 

"I wish I had someone like that." he sighed. I quickly got up and hugged him.

"You will find someone like that! You're very cute and sweet, any girl would be lucky to have you." I said sincerely. The bus came to a stop, finally. I ran to the back and fixed my make up, hair and grabbed my head phones. When I came back into the kitchen, everyone was already outside. 

Fashionably late. Yeah buddy.

I stepped off the bus and was stunned at the scene unfolding. Harry and Nick screaming at each other. 

"Why the fuck would you say something like that?!" Harry screamed. 

"I was just stating the facts, Styles! You know you can't stay with one girl!" Nick retaliated.

"I love Sam with all my heart! I would never fucking cheat on her!" 

"Please Harry! Stop lying to yourself! She'd be better off with someone like me!" 

"So is that what this is about? You want her for yourself?" 

"That's exactly what I'm saying! I can keep a girl, make her happy!" 

I stood there, frozen in place. Watching everything. 

Harry and Nick screaming at each other. Louis and Liam trying to calm them down. Niall protecting Sara. Zayn watching the 3 other boys. 

I don't know what to do. Watch until everything gets worse, or get Harry away. Plan B it is.

"Oh my God, shut up!" I yelled as loud as I could. Harry and Nick silenced themselves, continuing to glare. "What the hell is going on?" 

"Your 'boyfriend' over here is being a dick." Nick answered. 

"Nick, shut the fuck up." Louis snapped. 

Oh, Sassmasta from Doncaster. 

"Harry would never do anything to hurt Sam. He loves her too much." Liam spoke.

That's when they started going off at each other again. I didn't want to watch, so I simply grabbed Louis and brought him inside with me. 

"Why does this happen to me? I just want friends and Harry, that's it. But no, I can't everyone has to get in the way." I cried into Lou's chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Shh, calm down. Everything will be fine, we'll figure something out." he coo'd. 

"I love you Lou." I mumbled into his shirt.