Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

-;-Sam's POV-;-

Harry won't let me out of his sight. He's always holding my hand, or hugging me. That dream must have hit him hard. The way he was shaking, crying, and sweating. The look on his face when he woke up, confusion. The way his voice sounded; happy and sad. 

How did he know all that stuff about me? I never told anyone that stuff. 

What if that was like a premonition. What if I do have cancer? 

"Maybe I should get a check up..." I spoke. Everyone stopped their conversations and stared at me. 

"What?" Sara questioned.

"Maybe I should get a check up. Harry's dream, everything was so right. What if he just saw the future? I honestly want to go to see a doctor, make sure I'm healthy." I answered. Harry's grip around my waist tightened. I felt him begin to shake all over again. He's been thinking the exact same things as me, I know it.

"I agree." Harry added. 

"But we'll miss our flight." Liam stated. 

"I don't care. I want to make sure Sam's healthy." Harry replied. "That dream. It was so realistic. I have this feeling in my gut, we need to get to the hospital." 

"Okay, we'll get Uncle Simon to change our flight." Zayn implied. I nodded and smiled. 

"Driver, to the nearest hospital please." Niall called to the driver. 

"Yes sir." the driver responded, then turned right abruptly. We drove in silence for about 5 minutes. It was weird, everyone being silent. Especially Louis, normally loud and rowdy. But now he's deep in thought. I've never seen him so quiet, even though I've only known him for 2 days. Sara had fear written all over her face. 

"In your dream, I killed myself?" Sara asked suddenly. Harry nodded. She took a deep breath and turned to look out the window. Niall was now disturbed, I could tell. Zayn's eyes were on my stomach. 

Could I really have cancer? Harry's dream. It made so much sense. 

"Here." the driver said, snapping us all out of thought. We shuffled out of the car and made our way inside. I walked with Harry and Liam to the nurses window. She was young, maybe 19 or 20. 

"Excuse me." Liam spoke. The nurse looked up from her magazine, her eyes bugged out. 

"You're, you're-- Liam Payne a-and Harry Styles." she stuttered. "I love you guys so much. I'm a huge fan and I can't believe you're standing in front of me. This is so-" 

"Yes we get it. Can we please see a doctor?" I uttered angrily. I didn't have time for this. Harry let out a slight chuckle but covered it with a cough. 

"Who do you think you are?" she snorted. Attractive.

"Sam Oxx." I shrugged. "Also known as Harry Styles' girlfriend, Louis Tomlinson's 'twin', and One Direction's back up dancer." I smiled sweetly. 

"Nice lie." she snorted again. 

"Attractive." I muttered. This time Liam broke out in laughter. You wouldn't expect that coming from him. The nurse huffed and stormed away, coming back in with the doctor. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Richardson." he smiled and held his hand out for me to shake. 

"Wait. Richardson?" Harry froze. The doctor nodded. 

"Harry, mate, what's wrong?" Liam asked. 

"That was the doctors name in my dream." he whispered. This time I froze.