:Lila:

I glance up at the miniature t.v. sitting in the corner of the shop. His face fills up the picture. It slowly zooms out to show the news reporter. She flashes her sparkling white teeth towards me.

The subtitles run across the bottom. She was talking about how "hot" the mysterious young super hero is. I roll my eyes as my fingers fidget with my lucky rabbit's foot. His face is filled with extreme shock as he stares straight into the camera. Hands barely blocking his face from view. The super obviously doesn't know what to do with the public.

I inhale deeply as I continue to stare blankly. His nose slopes slightly upwards and his lips are small. His eyes on the other hand are quite large.They glimmer with anxiety. 

His long messy black hair is pulled back and held by a single bright pink beret. He looks utterly stupid. I could guess he is a twelve year in a black get up.

This new superhero ,who apparently goes by the name Psionic, has quickly became the city's favorite person. Well it won't be long till he meets his match.

My attention shifts as my new employee begins to creep towards the door. I look down at my computer and see that he has clocked out.

"Jasper?" He jumps at the sound of his name. He knows he has been caught. "Next time just be a bit quieter when leaving early. I don't mind it, if you don't mind not getting paid."

He nods violently. "Yes ma'am. I will ma'am. Thank you ma'am. Have a good day miss. See you next week ma'am." He turns and bolts out the door. I hear the cheesy bell ring as he exits.

My hand creeps down the desk until I reach the television remote. Clicking the power button to rid my television of the horrendous hero.

I begin to walk around the store. Quickly I fixing all the damage Jasper has done to the shelves.

I know he is a newbie but it really irks me when things are out of place. My shop will not be unorganized.

I shift around the gun types then move to the fishing lures. I giggle to myself as I lock the front door.

It is quite ironic that me of all people would own a hunting and fishing shop.

Once everything is locked up, I go to the back. I enter my living space and began to get out of my work attire.

Firstly, I remove my green hat carefully. It slides over my long rabbit ears and antlers.

In The Eyes Of A VillainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara