:Garrett:

"I'm telling you Cara! That's Scamper! That's the villain and she is far worse than I imagined. See I thought she was just a lowlife thief that I could stop and gain some status but that's not the case! I went through her memories and -"

    "You WHAT!" Cara screams.

    "I - uh - went through her memories?"

    "Garrett! Are you an idiot?!!!!"

    "I don't understand. Why are you so mad about that? It's literally my powers."

    "We taught you to use your powers to influence others! You know? calm someone down. Help change a mind. Not go through a person's private memories! What if we have to let her go and she presses charges against you for violating her?"

    "I didn't think about it that way I suppose. But that really is Scamper! Her memories show everything. Her backstory. How she got her powers. Why she does it. Which I think you'll want to hear it by the way."

    "I don't want to hear anything from you at the moment. If we get sued it's gonna be your status on the line bud." She storms around the dark room. With a shriek she throws a lamp at my head.

    "Ah. Cara calm down. It really not as bad as you are making it out to be." Her navy curls whip around to face me once more. "Not that bad?" She starts towards me then stops. "Huh." With that she leaves the room. 

    "Cara?" Mindlessly, I follow her. "Cara?" I state again. She holds up a finger and i am silenced. She rummages through stacks of papers but throws them to the floor in frustration. Curiosity, stimulated by her actions, flows to my mind. I look at her with an unknowing look then she dashes out of the room and down the halls.

    "Where are the Yin-Yang Twins?! Where? I need them." She grabs a few supers that are passing by. "Do you know where they are?" Frightened, the supers run from her. Cara has always been one to overreact. She blows things up, making them bigger than they actually are. Just like she's doing now. 
"WHERE ARE THE YIN-YANG TWINS?!"

    "Cara calm down please. Tell me what's going on." She shrugs me off and continues her search for Bobbi and Alex. I sigh and come to a resolution. I'm tired of dealing with her overreaction crap. Slowly, so she doesn't notice, I slip into her thoughts and emotions. She is searching for Bobbi and Alex to find the flashdrive. My word is not enough to put her away if she doesn't show her powers. If we can connect the face points then we can show she might be Scamper. Even though we are super heroes we still have to follow the law. Can't go locking random people up in the special power cellars without solid evidence. Cara is frantic because after tomorrow we have to let her go if we don't have enough evidence.

    She believes me?! Cara believes me and wants to lock away Lila Dil. Dang this is getting more real than a reality t.v. show. Maybe I should just let her go on her little rant. Cara starts smacking Charles, a strength super, and he begins to cry. Nope can't do that. Relaxation, a soothing feeling, is pushed in between Cara's scattered emotions. I watch her face become slack and her hold on Charles weaken. I hold it there until I feel no trace of anything that was there previously. "Better?" She nods and I release her.

    "I'm sorry. I'm overdramatic sometimes." She gives me a sheepish smile before continuing her search for the twins. This time she is more calm. Eventually we find them in one of the cafeterias. "Thank god we've found you! I need the Scamper file from you." "Why sure Cara!" Alex reaches into a side satchel she has been carrying and pulls out a manila folder. A hand crosses over her chest to stop her.

    Bobbi Yang glares at us with demonic eyes and a confused smirk. "Mind telling us why you need it? I mean it is our case now." "Oh Bobbi come on we're all supers here, just let her see the file. It was her's in the first place." Reluctantly she put her arm down and sank into her ebony cloak. Hiding her face under the shadows and her long black hair. Grumbling about how Alex is gonna get hurt one day if she keeps trusting everyone.