:Lila:

I built the bomb stronger than I thought. As I step out of the jailing area, I see many people scattered across the floor. The walls are no longer bright and blinding, but shattered and broken. Lights are flickering causing my heightened sight to strain. Everything is blurry and my ears are ringing. I reach into the inside pocket of my overalls and pull out my rabbits foot. With a click of the end, the chain wraps around my wrist and a jagged steal piece jets out. I've been careful about keeping it clean. I can see my reflection inbetween the small holes lining the middle of it.

    Cautiously I make my way through the halls. Stepping over any unconscious super that was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I stop in front a singular body. Tears rolls down my cheeks and onto her hair. I lean down and cradle her head in my arms. "Lilly?" A few more tears form but don't release themselves from my lashes, blurring my vision more. "Lilly? Baby wake up! Momma's here!" I shake the child but the only reply I get is the blood pouring from her nose and eyebrow. My eyes start to sting so i blink rapidly. Vision clearing, I can see that the child was not mine. My Lilly is dead. She was killed by a super and I made a vow to her that day that the supers would pay.

    I don't have anymore bombs. I guess that plan is out. I'm so close now. I can't leave! Alex Yang here I come. I kick my speed up to full as I search the whole building. Stopping at a control room full of people. A short geeky boy, a colorful brown woman, a brooding cloaked persona, and. There she is. I run in, grab her, then run out before any of them realize what has happened. To my displeasure, the dreary one notices immediately and follows me to the roof. I twist Alex around and place my knife on her delicate neck.

    "Come any closer and I disconnect her head from her spine." I shout over the harsh wind. Instantly, Garrett and the other twin back away. My mind runs through any possible way to escape this and kill Yang. I could throw her off the edge and run when they try to get her? No there is multiple people. At least one will stop me. I could slit her throat anyway? No then i'd die. I'm out of ideas and miniture bombs. I should have packed more.

    "Please. Don't hurt her! She's my sister. I love her! Don't you know what it is like to love someone?"

    "Of course I do. That's why i'm doing this. She killed my FOUR YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!"

    "Bobbi...Bobbi if I don't make it out of this alive, know I love you too." I clench my jaw and the vein in my neck becomes prominant. I notice regret in Bobbi's face and it makes me even more frustrated. It's decided. I don't care if I die. Only that she must. And it must be now. My hand moves to cut her skin but something stops me. Not an emotion. Not a fear. No. I didn't stop myself. A gunshot sounds and i'm thrown backwards towards the edge of the building.