:Lila:

Lilly. My poor sweet Lilly. I lay on the floor still quivering in sorrow. How dare that putrid super sift through my memories. Making me relive the worst part of my life. My anger begins to broil at the thought of him seeing my weak points. He will regret ever laying his hands on me.

    Slowly, I raise myself from the floor. Grabbing the table for support. "Oh my gosh! Ms. D! What happened to you?"
"That superhero happned to me. Put him on the black list. I don't want him bothering me again." Jasper's hands fly to his mouth and muffles his words. "The black list?! Ms. D are you sure? I mean, that was Psionic. The youngest superhero of New Hampshire, like, ever." "You heard me Jasper."

   His hand goes to his forehead in a mocking salute. "Yes ma'am!" He swivled around and left. A sigh resonates in my chest when i'm left alone in the back office. That's exactly why I hate the supers. Always causing havoc and never having any punishments. Just like the super that day. It was a while ago but I could never forget that face.

    Once I feel stronger, I walk out to the front. "You know what Jasper? I'm not feeling too well. Why don't you go home and I'll close up shop." "Ok Ms.D i'll, uh, see you tomorrow." I raise my finger, signalling for him to wait. " Actually, I think i'm gonna close up shop for a few weeks. I could really use a break." "Wait. Ms. D! I need this job. How am I going to pay the bills if I don't get paid." Ugh. "Considered it a paid vacation."

    "But, I don't want to use my paid vacation. I'm suppose to use that for a vacation to the Bahamas with the fam." I slide my hands down my slowly wrinkling face. "Fine. Consider it i'm paying you for not working but I don't take your paid vacation." He opens his mouth to speak. "This also isn't a sick day. So please Jasper just go." Reluctently he left. The resounding of the bell the only indication he was here.

    Quickly I set up a payment account for Jasper, then locked the shop. Only to go to my home behind it. I'm too tired to raid for the last bombing supply tonight. I'll do it tomorrow morning. Flicking the light off, crawling into bed, and closing my eyes, I finally sleep after days of restless nights.

    Creeeeeeaaaaaaaaakkkkkkk. My eyes flickered open. Scanning the room. Although I am still hazy from sleep, I have the capability to grab my rabbits foot knife. I hear the shhkkrhh of it opening and move to a defensive position on my bed. After, what seems like several minutes, I relax. I'm becoming delusional. I need sleep more than I realized. Setting the knife on the nightstand I begin to shift into a sleeping position.

    "I'm so sorry. But I must know." I hear a raspy male voice whisper. One of his hands held my shoulder down, while the other grabbed my head. I feel myself quickly fade, but I manage to gouge my knife into his arm. My eyes glaze over and my thought become muddy. I manage to get out, "no" before I loose myself to his power completely.

   It wasn't slow and careful this time. No. The memories flashed quickly. Skipping over the memories I relived hours before. Stopping abruptly on a current memory. I'm dressed in my scamper getup. Dashing through the city, seeking the buildings with the weakness of the strongest heroes. I didn't notice him in the night. I had completely forgot about the new super Psionic.

    He was walking in circles carelessly. His black getup helping to hide him from most eyes. His dark hair shadowed his face. The only color in the entire outfit was the pink clip on the left side of his head. His foot caught mine and skidded across the concrete. I lay still. Waiting for him to approach me.

    "Ma'am? I'm so sorry! I didn't even see you there." I released a fake moan of pain. Well it wasn't totally fake. When he came closer I watched myself throw him into a wall and place my knife on his throat.

    I threatened him, but he continued to apologize. "I want you dead. But sadly that can't happen now. Tell anyone, and I mean anyone, that you saw me and I will find you. Your throat will be slit and body dismantled in time record." I say to him

    He tried his ability, which I was smart to stop. Now he seems more powerful. I released him. Wrong move. I should have killed him there. He asked what I wanted and I responded. Then I left in a flash and the memory faded from my hazed view.

    Psionic was staring at me with fright. "I knew it. You really are Scamper." "You don't say?" I attempt to attack him but his mind hold deadened my limbs. He flips me over and hand cuffs my hands. Then, after a second of thought, he tied my feet together. Maybe he isn't as dumb as I thought he was. "You know I can hear your thoughts?" I grumble and then spew cursed words at him through my mind. "Hey that ain't nice! Oh shut up!" He shoves me out of the shop and we start to walk. "Lila Dil, aka, Scamper you are under arrest for seventeen robberies and the attacking of a superhero."

    We stay silent on the long walk until we appear at the Heroes Headquarters. Huh. I had the location wrong?!! I can't believe it! Ugh! "Seriously shut it. And yes this is HQ, which you won't be able to bomb since you will be locked in." A woman, about my age and height, approaches us. Followed by two familiar faces. Instantly I lash out. My memory blurred on which on did it. All I remember is that I thought she was a good person. That she would save my daughter. It must have been the light haired one. So I go for her, only to be contained by what I figure to be two Strength supers.

    "What did I tell you?! This is Bobbi and Alex's case! I told you to leave it. And now look at you! You didn't even bother to take the knife out of you arm!"The carmel colored woman shouted.

    "Cara! I'm fine ok? You'll be able to heal it and I caught the villain." "Garrett!-" Garrett? I begin to listen intently for more imformation on these people.   " You should know already I can't heal deep wounds! What if she hit a nerve and damaged your arm to a huge extent?! Serious Garrett? Think!" She turns toward the strenghts holding me. "Please take her to holding cell C. Thank you Charles and Nathan." As I am being dragged away I hear her continue to Psionic, or Garrett. It wasn't long before I am thrown into a cell with glittering luminous walls.