:Garrett:

"Can you believe it Cara?! My very first villain!" I exclaim. "Yeah, yeah, it's all very exciting. Now can you hold still?" She places her hand on my shoulder to stop my excited bouncing.

    Fingers begin to fiddle with the miniature camera pinned to my costume. "Sorry Cara! I just can't wait to catch her! You know how long I've been waiting for this!I can't wait for the chase!"

    Her calloused  hands fumble to catch the tiny piece of technology as it falls. An exasperated sigh escapes her black painted lips.

    "You know it's not like the movies right? It's not a bada** chase and then the good guy wins." She plugs the device into her computer and then begins to type. "People get hurt. Some die. It's a challenge and sometimes you fail."

  "Well, I know that. I'm not as dense as you think I am, you know? But I'm the youngest super hero to complete the training. So this villain should be as easy as pie!"

    Cara's toffee filled eyes wrinkle in annoyance but she remains silent for a minute. "Easy as pie? Did you just say defeating a potentially deadly villain will be easy as pie?!" In a quick solid motion she has me on the floor.

    "How naive can you be!" She screeches. "She pinned you against the wall and cut your shoulder. She is faster and obviously smarter than you!"

    My head begins to sizzle with anger at her remarks. "You have no in the field experience. The trainer heroes here would be hesitant. Not wantin' to hurt you but guess what!"

     Her finger points towards the window. "Out there. In the real world. Nothing is "easy as pie." Those villains will eat you alive. They won't hesitate to hurt you or even worse kill you!"

     Tears begins to cause her toffee eyes to melt with sadness and remorse. "Maybe we should let Alex and Bobbi take this villain. I don't think you are ready."

     "Cara! NO! This is my villain. When I catch her, I'll finally be a real hero. Don't take that from me!" She let her large peacock-like false lashes fall against her round cheeks. "I'm sorry Garret, but as your adviser I have to look out for your well being. And I believe that this isn't the villain for you."

    I scoff in disbelief. "Oh yeah? You think? Mind explaining your mindset for my naive little brain?" I sneer. "Well for one," Cara begins in a calm tone, 

"Her power is literally speed and yours only works in close proximity. How's that gonna work out for you huh? For two, you obviously need more vigorous training because you don't understand the danger of being a hero. Now, i'm sorry but I've made my decision. You will return to training and the Scamper case will be handed over the Yin-Yang twins."
    Cara turns and snatches my suit camera and leaves me alone in the room. Taking my chance at catching Scamper with her. I glare at the door she disappeared behind and stick my tongue out. She cant tell me what to do. I'm a super. I think to myself. I'll catch the villain and be the best hero she's ever seen.