*Garrett*

I know she only got Cara because she is the best healer we have. The assistant definitely didn't expect for Cara to run to her room and grab a 35M Rifle.

    Cara storms down the halls to the main room. Me and the assistant, Kaitlynn judging by her tag, follow behind.

    We round a corner to find two strength supers fighting it out in the lobby.  Cara shouts at them for their attention but fails.

    The brawling men brake a table causing Cara to put her gun to use. "Separate or I won't hesitate to hurt you both."

    She says that three more times. Her arms raise, cocking the gun, then blows a large hole in roof.

    The lobby goes silent in shock."Now," Cara states calmly, " Separate." She cocks the gun once again and points it in the men's direction.

    Their hands release each other and they back away. She clicks the safety back on and lowers the rifle.

    Surprisingly she hands it to me. I stare in shock at the deadly weapon. From the time I've been here, I've learned that no one was allowed to touch her gun.

    When I look back up, I begin to laugh. Instead of healing them she has grabbed them by the ears.

    They walk off in the direction of Mrs. Carltens office. Mrs. Carltens is the counselor for when supers can't contain their anger.

    I walk the other direction. Back to my room. First, I stop and put Cara's gun on her bedside. Then I go and grab the microscopic camera they have yet to fully install into my suit.

    I place it on the clasp of my long black cape. Then I grab a tiny pink beret and clip my long hair back.

    It was my sisters. I always wish for her to look and figure out her big brother is a superhero just by this one  detail. To my disdain, she never has.

    "They'll be in there a while. I'll heal em' later." I turned to see Cara standing once more in my door way.

    "Yeah," I chuckle, " So I've gotta get going. Don't want to start patrol late." She nods and leaves.

    I quickly check in for duty then leave the safety of HQ. I scroll through and quickly memorize the list villains to look out for.

    Many superheroes go on patrol during  the night since that's when most crime happens and Manchester is so big. We just split it up into seven quadrants. I have quadrant three. It doesn't take long to reach my part of town and begin my patrol.