:Lila:

When I was young, my father never let me leave the house. He always told me I was special. That if I left the house or went to school i'd loose that. Children are always impressionable so of course I believed him.

    He'd home school me on Wednesday and Thursday. Monday and Tuesday we would go in the shed behind the house. I would sit in the run down wooden chair. He would always sit in the rolling chair.

    My brain remembered that because I was jealous. He got to spin and have fun and I'd sit there to be poked with needles.

    One day he told me, " now Lila hold still. This might hurt for just a second." I nodded as he inserted some yellow substance into my elbow.

    It did hurt. Just as he said it would. After that we went back to the house and had ice cream. Over the next few years as I grew, a few mutations took place.

    As a child I thought it was cool to have grown rabbit ears. It was even cooler to have a rabbit tail. The best part to me,though, was that I had antlers just like the deer hanging on my father's wall.

    One day the police came. I was about fifteen. They didn't spot me as they handcuffed my dad. They dragged him to their car, and that was the last time I saw him.

    Now that I think of it, he did steal a lot. I shook my head. It doesn't matter now. At least he had one use. He gave me what I needed to survive and what I need to get revenge.

    My spare room is quite a mess. Riddled with posters and string. I have been trying for three years to pin point where the heroes headquarters lie. Only last night did i find it.

    Joy, an unknown emotion, flows through me. I disregard the charts for now as I grab a pair of overalls.

    Speedily, I change out of my clothes and into the new ones. I slip on rain boots and some heavy duty gloves.

    Lastly, I pull a mask over my eyes. Right underneath my eyelids is where the mask went to a point on my cheeks. A soft gradient to resemble the animal I resemble the most. The ,not so mythical, jackal-ope.

    A devilish grin crosses my face. It could take a few days but I will get what I need to build the destruction of the people I hate most.