:Garrett:

A loud bang sounds behind me. My ears ring and I let out a frightened sound. Covering my head to protect myself. I glance to where the noise originated to see Cara. In her super hero outfit. I haven't seen her wear that in a long time. Only when she goes on missions. Her body is glittered in red jewels. Large maroon crystals are scattered along her knee high boots and hold her flowly pastel cape around her neck. A crop top and shorts show the stretch marks on her stomach and legs.

    In her hands is her 35M rifle. Loaded with the safety off and it's pointed at Lila, who is now on the ground bleeding. I can feel her pain resognating to me. "She's in agony." all eyes turn to me and I realize I said that outloud. "Excuse me?" Cara says. Her pain becomes stronger and i'm knocked to the ground. "She is in so much pain. Her emotions are going crazy." I point to her and the eyes turn off me.  Perplexion crosses their faces.

    "Why does that matter? She tried to kill me. She deserves it." Alex scoffs. Lila's peridot sphere's connect to me. Latching on and seeing that I feel her heartache. Suddenly, the emotions intensify and i'm thrown back once again. I watch Bobbi stand and approach her with hands engulfed in water and darkness.

    I see what she plans to do and I can't help myself. "STOP!" Her wrath turns towards me and I shrink once more. "She's in pain. Mentally. Let's just lock her up and be done with it. Please." Bobbi's glare doesn't subside and I hear her think, Screw that. She needs to be seriously hurt. "She has! Look at her! She's immobilized! She has a dang bullet in her shoulder for heaven's sake! You hurt her again you'll get in serious trouble! Be labelled a monster."

    "Why you little-" With that she has pinned me to the ground and was screaming at me. Through all the noise, the wind, Cara trying to get her off me, Alex whining, and Bobbi only one thing seems to show through. The only thing I actually hear. She killed Lilly.

    "NOOOO!" I scream but I am too late. Within a millisecond Alex was dead. Slashes run across her throat and face. Her eyes have been dug out and her mouth torn. More slashes cover her body from head to toe. The weird thing is that she resembles Lilly. The injuries I saw from Lila's memory only much deeper and much more bloody. I feel sick to my stomach as I watch her corpse fall to its knee then hit the ground. Blood splatters and hits my shoes.

    Pain. So much pain. It engulfs everyone around me. Even Lila is pained with her first murder. I hear that Bobbi plans to make it her last. "Bobbi no! It's against the law and superhero regulation!" Something clicks in my brain and I begin to search Lila and Bobbi's brains for the smallest detail I noticed. A man appeared in both memories.

    "Alex wasn't the one who blew up the daycare. She wasn't even there!" I scream. Lila seems perplexed at my exclamation. "It was your father. You've just killed an innocent person. I know that isn't what you wanted. You aren't a murderer! Just come with us and we will deal with this."

   Lila falls and screams. She begins unintelligible blubbering. She regrets it. She doesn’t know what to do. I gasp. A life for a life.  Before I can reach her, she has dug Alex’s murder weapon across her throat. Crimson runs out of her mouth and neck. She coughs and it lands on Alex’s already blood soaked white dress.

    Bobbi runs to Lila’s slowly suffocating body and grabs her. “No you can’t die of your own accord! I have to have closure. I have to be the one to kill you.” Lila drops her trinket and Bobbi grabs it. Glancing at the rabbit’s foot coated in death. Bobbi don’t. She’s already dying that’s overboard.

    Get out of my head or you’re next. My powers shoot back to me and refuse to reach out to anyone else. I sit there disabled as I watch Bobbi’s brutal actions. She is stabbing Lila over and over and over. Not wavering in the slightest. Even after the light has left Lila’s emerald eyes. Bobbi keeps jabbing and jabbing Lila’s chest. Her black cloak is no longer black but bright red. Tears escape my eyes.

    How could my life be flipped around in a matter of minutes? There’s so much blood. Cara was right i’m not ready for the real world. It’s horrific and violent. I should have listened to her and stayed off this case. It really is so much more than stopping a petty thief after a huge chase. There is death, chaos, and pain. I should have listened. But now I have to get Bobbi to listen.