*Garrett*

I lean back against the wall. Nights like these are usually depicted as the slowest. I don't think I'll catch even a crook out this late.  It must be almost two in the morning.

    I begin to yawn as a gust of wind passes me. I am shocked to feel skin touch my legs. She goes down quickly and skids to a halt on the road.

    "Ma'am? I'm so sorry! I didn't even see you there." She remains motionless. Her blonde hair clinging to her face and her eyes are closed.

    I hear a moan escape her throat as she shifts. "Miss are you ok?" I ask. Her eyes flicker open and the peridot jewels stare at me.

    "Miss?" I ask once more. Then suddenly I am back against the wall. Her elbow and forearm laying across my chest. Her pale hand holding a...rabbit's foot? Although the end is a fuzzy trinket, the other side is a sharp,ragged knife.

    Her hold on me is quite sturdy. "One wrong move and I kill you here and now." She states.

    I nod, "Yes Ma'am. I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you. Don't be so scared. I'm a superhero. My name is Psionic and I'm here to help. Just lower the knife please."

    She doesn't move one bit and her stare remains emotionless. "A superhero? Really? No way!" she leans closer to my ear and says, "Guess what? I don't care. I want you dead. But sadly that can't happen now. Tell anyone, and I mean anyone, that you saw me and I will find you. Your throat will be slit and body dismantled in time record."

    I nod once more as she whispers a "good." My abilities begin to finally kick in. I slither my thoughts in between hers.

    Her knife begins to dig into my shoulder which causes me to loose my hold. "Don't even try that. I won't hesitate to kill you."

    I cringe away because of the pain. She turns and is about to run before I ask, "Who are you and what do you want?"

    She misses a step and turns back to me. Whispering once more, "The fastest girl in the world and your worst nightmare. What do I want? That's simple," Her gaze narrows as she snarls, " I want revenge."

    With that she disappears into the night with just a gust of wind behind her. Quickly I make my way back to HQ.

    I use the phone connected to my suit to call Cara. "Hello?" she answers. "Hey Cara I need you to save the footage caught on my suits camera. I think I have found our newest troublemaker."