When Love Finds You (Pentatonix {Scott and Krisite} FanFiction)

Scott's POV

Wow, she's pretty. But she doesn't like me. I wish she did. Her hair, her face, her short little body which I thing is perfect. I just stayed sitting down thinking about her.

"Scott stop falling head over heals over Krisite and just tell her cause you seem to tense up around her and make life akward." Mitch said walking in the living room. He was right, I do get the chill's just hearing her name.

"But... if she doesn't like me? Like ever since high school we've been friends but now if I ask her out and she says no then we just stop talking?" Was I really that in love.

" Scott if she loved you as a best friend, which she already does, then that would be a step into a closer friendship." I just sat there, thinking. That is so...wise.

"I feel dumb now. When did you come a love doctor?"

" When did you first liked Krisite?" Wow he is the best friend that I needed, need, and will need forever.

Krisite's POV

"I love you Krisite"

"Me too"

"Get up now"

I woke to Scott shaking me. If he only knew...

"Wake up Krist, it's time to go" He looked like he was sleeping too. We were on tour so I need my sleep but can I sleep when I keep of thinking about Scott. Then I have those dreams. I need to tell someone before I die of his hadsomeness.

"Yes Scott what is the emergency that had to stop my dreaming?" I asked walking to the couch.

"I got bored so I wanted to bother someone" This boy is going to be the death of me

"It's whatever. So what you up to" He was just playing with his hands. He hasn't been looing at me lately. Do I stink, bad breath, or worst...I'm UGLY. Nah

"Nothing just thinking about someone" He just kept on playing with his fingers

"Who?"

"I'm not saying"

"Why?"

"Because"

"Scott"

"Alright I'll tell you.It's...."

__________________________________________________

Hiii chubby bunnies. My frist fanfic tell me if i should continue. BTW I can not spell

Hey Chubby Bunnies If You Noticed I Edited the Chapter With My Tribble Spelling This Book Has Some Surprises In Store Even If It's Over.