It's a...(4 Month out 9)

Kirstie's POV

"Your having a boy Ms.Hoying." Yay, it's a boy, if only Scott knew. That bastard that took me away from my husband, Rich, is here with me at the doctor. As soon as I walk into the door, it's back to abusing me. As long as he doesn't my son, I'll still fight. A month from my husband was hell.

"So, Ms.Hoying everything is okay. And I see that your husband isn't here, is everything ok?" She looked at Rich then me. His face got a bit more abusive. Nurse Heaven knew I wasn't happy, we all knew I wasn't. Rich walked out the room.

"Help me, call my husband and tell him I'm in state. Tell him we're having a boy and to please find me and that I love him and need him." I started crying.

"Awww, don't cry I will do all that I can ok?" Is hock my head in reply. I need my Scott and so does our son Austin.

Scott's POV

I can't sleep and I hardly eat. Everyone is doing what they can. We know for a fact that Kirstie's kiddnapper isn't the man cause he was in pirson and I say that guys face, it wasn't him. I'm tossing in turning in bed trying to sleep when I got a call.

"Hello Mr. Scott Hoying?"

"Yes"

"I have some news that you might be pleased with."

"Do you know where my wife is?!?"

"Not really. She told me to tell you that she is in state. She was at the doctor today with this man. She seem to be sadder and she might be getting abusied."

".........*sobs sobs*........"

"It's okay Scott. She needs you to stay strong for her and Austin."

"Austin? It's a boy?'

"Yes, your son needs you and so does Kirstie.I have already told the cops and there doing what they can."

"Thank you so much, this means alot to me you don't even know.."

"Don't worry, whenever she comes, I'll call you. Goodnight Scott."

"Goodnight Nurse Heaven" My heart have been somewhat lifted. I'll find Kirstie and Austin, no matter what.

_______________________________________________________________--

FOR AUSTIN FOR KIRSTIE FOR LOVE FOR FAMILY FOR HOPE FOR SCOTT AND FOR CHUBBBY BUNNIES AND PENTAHOILICS

next chapter wil be updates on the guys and the baby gets a pov!!!!!!!!!!!!!!