Dreams ( 7 Months Out of 9)

Kirtie's POV

-------------------------------------

......Forty-Nine, Fifty, Fity-One,! You don't deserve to live! Not even your husband loves!

He does love me! He always did, always will!

If he did, he would found by now FOOL! Turn around again, you made me mad!

Fifty-Two, Fifty-Three......

No, No,NO!

--------------------------------------

Scott's POV

"NO, NO, NO!' I heard Kirstie yell so I ran up to our room. She was sleep talking. Poor Kirstoe went thourgh hell and now, she's reliving it.

"Kirst, wake up, it's just a dream, I'm right here." She woke up with fear in her eyes. She head her face in my chest and cried. I just held her and rocked her back and forth till she stopped crying.

"Scott, never leave me." Those words broke my heart into a thouand pieces.

"Why would I?"

"Becauseyou don't love me." She pulled away from my arms. I looked into her eyes butshe looked right thourgh mines.

"I will always love you no matter what.I always will Kirstie, and you know that." She started to smilie. That made me smilie too.

"I love you too!" We spent the whole morning talking about things that we hadn't told each other about high school and was so funny. Finally the whole day passed by and fell alsleep right next to each other.

Kirstie's POV

These dreams won't go away. I keep on releaving those bad moments of not being with Scott and I can't deal with them.

Scott is still holding on to me and not letting go. I like that. I feel safe in his arms. Im watching him as he sleeps and he looks like a baby. I hope Austin looks like him.

I'm still looing at Scott sleep when I see him hand moving to my stomach. Then he starts rubbing it.

"Your not sleeping!" I yelled. He just countinued rubbing my stomach

"Yes I am Kirstie." I pushed almost of the bed and he was surley woken up by that.

"Alright I'm up,but before you pushed me, I was dreamig about when Austin was born and he was so cute  and he brought the family closer together and I fell that he is going to be awesome." He seemed so happy and that made me smile like an idoit.

"It's my dream to have atleast two kids. After that, what happens happens."

"Mee too." And with that, we keep on dreaming.

__________________________________________________

SHORT BUT IDC HAPPY READING CHUBBY BUNNIES THIS IS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS SHARED THIS STORY LOVE YALL