For the Better (3 Months out of 9)

Kirstie's POV

Me and Scott married!! July 12, 2014. This is perfect. Now we have a little addtion to our family. Next month I'm finding out if it's a boy or girl. I want a boy first. So he can stick up for his little sister one day. I do want a girl though. Oh my goddness. Cooking and thinking is so hard.

"Goodmorning my wonderful wife." Scott ran downstairs right to my side. He grabbed me by waste and kissed me.

"Morning my one and only husband."

"What you making because it looks like a breakfast cart throw up in here." Scott was right. There was oatmeal and bacon and banna peels everywhere. I know strange breakfast combo.

"I know right. I think you'll take it from here?" He was already walking out.

"Scott...."

"Fine, I'll take over." I passed him the spoon and walked away.

Scott's POV

Being married is fun. I feel compelet now. I'm in love with my lovely wife her and only her. She's so pretty. It's like she's always getting prettier.Is it even possible.

"Your so pretty Kirstie, did you know that?" I stoed cooing and just stared at her.

"Scotty, your making me blush."She hide her face so I couldn't see her.

"No don't that or eles I'll cry." I gave her her biggest weakness, the mega frown.

"No!"

"So that means I get to tickle you!!" I lifted her up and tickled her for about 10 minutes and then she broke away from my grap.

"You can't catch me!" Is she mocking me? Oh no. I followed her to our room, but before let me turn of the stove. After did I ran to our room. When I walked in, no one was know when there but I know she's her. I smell her perfume.

"Babe, come out. I know your hear." I heard someone walk behind me.

"Kirstie's not her idoit." Who the hell was that. I turned around to see some jerk holding Kirstie with a gun to gun to her head!

"What hell?" I spat

"It's you or her and your child." What the fxck?????!!!! I just looked at Kirstie and she looked so scared.

"What do you want, everything but lives."

"You two not to be together. If I get the lady, all we'll be fine." I looked at Kirstie, her eyes said no even though she knows it's for the best.

"Kirstie, I promise I'll find you. I'm sorry." I kissed her the top her head.

"You little bastard, when I find you, I swear your going to pay. Don't her or my child? YOU HERE ME? I SWEAR, THE DAY FIND YOUR BITCH ASS" I backed away and Kirstie started crying. My wife, my child, I know it's for the best.

"Good look Scott, I hope you find them before I kill them." He ran away but I still chased him down the block tell he got to his car and drove away. All I could is cry. My wife, my child. What am I going to do?

_________________________________________________________________

I AM HEARTBROKEN AND I WROTE THIS I'M CRYING WITH YOU GUYS I FEEL YOU CHUBBY BUNNIES