It's Time (9 Months out of 9)

Scott's POV

"I'm fat. When is this son of yours getting out Scott." It's three in the morning and Kirstie is still up. That means I'm still up.

"Ten days Kirstie. It's New Years Day." Ten days, more like years. Very very long days. All the guys are here aand everyone is havin a good time.

"Kirstie, truth or dare?" I want her to pick truth.

"Truth!" She cme and sat down on the floor with us.

"Is it ture tht you loved me in high school?" All eyes on her now.

"Nope. You were a jock, I was a neird. Even though were best friends, you weren't attrictive." I am officaly hurt.

"Scott, you got bruned!!"

"Shut-up Kevin! You bet Erica liked you all dripping in sweat?" That got him to shut up.

"When the Sing-Off started, then you caught my eye."

"Yeah but now your married to this jock!" I ied her on her chick.

"Whatever, Avi you're been quite." I want to see this.

___________________________________________________

After an hour, it got boring so we all decided to sleep. Now, it's 2:00 pm, everyone went bck to their homes and it''s just me and Kirstie.

"Goodmoring Babies." As always I kiss my wife, then my son even though his ot born yet.

"Scott, I'm bored."

"We can always make our own fun?" She looked at me like I had lost my mind.

"What can I do with this huge bump in the way."

"We can laugh." Hey, I loe to laugh.

"So"

"That means I can tickle you!"

Kirstie's POV

For being 9 months pregeant, I run pretty fast. Me and Scott has been at it for hours now. I'm hiding in the kitchen. It's funny how big our house is.

"I caught you! Prepare for the laugh of your life." Scott  picked me me up and dropped me on the living couch and he tickled away.

We were laughing so hard ad long, I peed myself. But the thing is, Austin is kicking hard.

"Scott, stop really I peed!" I yelled. He stopped and walked away slowly.

I smelled the pee and relized, it's not pee.

"Scott, my water broke." It's go time.

___________________________________________________

YAY FOR THHE FUN PART KEEPING YOU WAITING NAH I'M JOKING BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE LOOONNNNGG SO GIVE ME SOME TIME

 BYR CHUBBY BUNNIES