The Chase (Tracking Pt.2)

So last time Scott,Avi,Kevin,and Mitch tracked down Kirstie's 'napper and broke down his house door. They later found that it was a trick. They start a chase after him. ENJOY CHUBBY BUNNIES!

Mitch's POV

This guy runs fast but not as fast as Kevin. The kidnaper ran 13 blocks, by then Kevin and I took a short cut and Scott kept on following him. Finally we got to the lake. The option was to give up or jump. Of corse he jumped. Avi jumped in along with Scott. Kevin and I saw that he was heading to the other side of the lake, not to far away.

Finally we got there.

"Kev, why so far?" I was really couldn't talk because I was gaspinng after every word.

"I don't but get ready cause here they come" Oh great more running.

Kevin's POV

When the guys got to shore, they didn't stop running. Avi slowyed down but Scott was full on ready to go a kick some butt.

The napper pushed a girl of her bike and went of.

"Are you okay?" I asked. I told the guys to keep going.

"Yeah,  you should go catch him"

"Yeah, we'l nice meet you. I'm Kevin by the way."

"Erica. Um here's my number call me sometime" She wrote her number down and blushed.

"Bye Erica" I ran off. She was cute.

I caught up the guys because they weren't to far. I thought of saving Kirstie and I was running as swith as the wind.When Will this end.

Scott's POV

I ran, and ran, and ran, then swam, then ran, now Im on a skatebord. All for Kirstie. I wonder how she's doing? Must be in a lot of pain, waiting for me.

Kirstie's POV

That's it I'm breaking out. I pulled myself togeher and was able to get out the closet. I'm so weak but I could only make it to the kitchen. I took a bit of an apple, and another, and another until it was just the core. A week with out food could really kill you. I'm still very weak though. I feel to my knees trying to make it to the door. I heard someone come behind me and then everything went to black.

TO BE CONTINUED

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE CHUBBY BUNNIES

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW