What Did He Say

Kirstie POV

It's been a month since me and Scott started dating. This was just awesome.

"Scott hurry up" We were going out to a town fair with the rest of the group.

"Coming babe." He sang. He sounded like an angel.

"Kevin, who you texting?" I asked while being nosie looking at his messages-ish. I know I'm short

"Someone, can you help?" He should his messages to me. It was with a girl. I read it out loud.

"Kevin, I love you" That's when....

"Oh really?!?!?!?!?! What happened I love you baby and your my mirroir? Huh Kirstie? And Kevin, I thoght we were bros man???? I cant be here right now." What did I do to Scott?

Scott's POV

Why would she do that to me? I thought she loved me. I thought...

"Scott no you got it wrong. I was helping Kevin with this girl he liked don't get made at me. I only love you." Kirstie was about to cry.

"I, I can't right now Kirstie." I couldn't risk being hurt by anyone. I just wanted to stay in my hotel room now and just think so thats what I did.

A week Later.....

"Scott, please talk to me, please." There was Krisite again, crying her eyes out.

"Why?"

"Because I love you. Now your being hard headed and wont even say anything and it's killing me Scott." I feel like a jerk now. Opened my door to saying the same pretty girl that I love. She was wearing all black which made her look ten times sadder.

"I am so sorry Kirstie, I was being a jerk. I really love you and I know you would never do that."

"It's okay."

I'm happy we made up.

____________________________________________________________________________

HIII CHUBBY BUNNIES I HAD TIME ON MY HANDS SO I WROTE MORE. COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE. AND REMEBER TO LOVE PTX. BYE