Surprises

Scott's POV

In 3 weeks is Kirstie's birthday. The guys, Esther and I are throwing her a suprise party. It's been hard to keep this a secert because of 3 reasons:

1:I tell her all my secrets. Every, single, one.

2: She's a ninja. She has eyes and ears EVERYWHERE!

3:She has a 95% chance of finding out about it.

But, I haven't said a word to her about anything about it. The problem is the gift. I don't what to get her. She already has Hero.

"Scott." It was Kirstie, I forgot she was home.

"Yes babe"

"I miss my mom" I got it!! I'll fly her mom out for here to L.A.. I'm awesome

"Well, you can call her." My face  should that I had an idea but, I guess Kirstie didn't notice.

Kirstie's POV

I've been so sick lately. Barffing, and consently needing food. I took "the test" I should get answers back on my brithday. Now here comes the waiting game.

Kirstie's Brithday

Kevin's POV

It's Kirstie's brithday and my job is to get Ms.Maldonado from the airport, along with Avi. I waited about an hour for her plane to land. It's 5:30 in the morning and I just wanna sleep....

"Kevin, dude wake up, the plane landed." Avi was on point. We found Ms.Maldonado at bagge claim.

"Hi Ms.Maldonado, it's nice to meet you.I'm Kevin and this is Avi." She looked a lot like Kirstie.

"It's nice to finally meet you." She said giving us motherly hugs.

"Now, Kirstie dosen't know your here,right"Avi said

"Yeah, she dosen't know" She was so nice!!!!

"Okay we are going stright to her house" I picked her bags and walked to the car while Avi told her about the party. We got to learn more about Ms.Maldonado. She was so awesome. Looks like Kirstie has a knew brother and it's me!

Kirstie's POV

It's 9 in the morning, what could Scott want?

"Queit bugging me, Scott" He kept on shaking me lightly.

"Come on Kirsite, I have a birthday gift for you" I shout up out of bed

"What is it?" I asked. I love surprises

"I'll lead you my lady." He coverd my eyes and lead me downstairs. We inside the kitchen, I think, but it smells so good.

" When I say three open your eyes" Scott said. His hands got tighter on my face.

"One, two, three!"

All the guys were there along with Esther with a huge breakfast waiting for me.

"HAPPY BRITHDAY KIRSTIE!!!" Everyone was screaming and giving me hugs.

"Aww thinks guys." It was so thoughtful of them.

"But wait, we didn't do this, can you guess who?" Scott really is testing me on my birthday.

"Who who who? I just wanna eat."

"Turn around." Scott's face started to glow. I turned around to see my mommy.

"Hi baby!!" IT'S MY MOMMY

"Mommy!" I gave her a huge hug. This is the best birthday ever, just need that call from the doctor.

"Thank you guys so much. I missed you so much mom." I was still holding on to her.

"Me too baby. Now tell me everything that I've missed cause yo haven't talked in while." I let go of her. We sat down and talked about everything about the kiddnapping and the guys told their part of the story about the chase. That's why they look slimer. We talked for an hour and then we ate. After an hour of eating, I my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Yes, is this Ms.Kirstie Maldonado.

"Yes."

"Well, this is your doctor's office with the results, your one month pregent. Congrats and, your record say that today is your birthday?"

"Yes it is"

"Well happy birthday to you. Congrats on your birthday and your baby"

"Thank you."

I'm a mommy? And Scott's a daddy? This is awesome.

Later at the Bithday Party

"Everyone I have annocument." Thank goddness no one but my cloe friends and family are here.

"I'm pregent"

Scott's POV

"I'm pregent"

I'm a daddy? All I heard was that and congrats futer dad and your a dad, Scott. All I could do is smile and glow and cry.

"I'm a dad, I'm dad!!!!" I'm so happy I picked up Kirstie and kissed her, then her tummy.

"I hope it's a boy." I smiled at Kirstie. I held her waste. We have our own little family now. All I have to do is pop the big question AFTER the baby was born.

YAY CHUBBY BUNNIES LIFE IS LOLIPOPS AND GUM DROPS!!! COMMENT, SHARE, VOTE AND FOLLOW ME CHUBBY BUNNIES