Why Not ( 2 Months out of 9)

Scott's POV

I love Kirstie with all me heart. Why aren't we married yet? As much as I love that kid we're having, it's getting in the way of me and Kirstie getting maiend. I'm just getting home from the market, whatever Kirstie needs, I'm there. I walked and to see her crying happy tears.

"What did I miss baby?" She looked up t me and laughed.

"Nothing just looking at your baby pictures." Oh no. She found them. Didn't take her long. We sat there for hours till we were up to the topic of the baby.

"What if it's a boy? Can he's name be Austin?" Kirstie loved that name.

"Only if he's middle name is Rayder." I think that's an awesome name.

"Alright then, so boy would be Austin Rayder Hoying. What about girls?" Kirstie had a point. What about a girl?

"Ohhh, I know, I know!!!!" And I really did.

"Yes, Scott." Kirstie rolle her eyes like she always did.

"Skyler Ann Hoying." I'm the best dad ever.

"I love it!!!" Kirstie started jumping up and down in her eat.

"Kirstie, can I ask you question" I don't even know what I'm doing. It just came out my mouth.

"What is it baby?" Kirstie's shing smilie is so pretty.

"Well you marry me?" What did I just do? Not that I don't ant to marry her but now?

"When?" She started to glow like she did the day I told her I liked her.

"Tommorw, we can go the court house and it can be you me and the guys annd Esther and your parents." She gave me that your-crazy look.

"Tommorw, how about next week Satuday?"

"Any date is fine with me as long as I get to spend the rest of my life with you. Even if you were in labor, I would even gt married then."

"Are you dead"

"Yes I am!!!"

"Alright then, wheever I'm due, we're getting married." She seemed fine with that but I'm not!

"Umm, next week Saturday?"

"What you thought I was getting married while giving birth? Ha!!!" She kissed me then called her mom