All You Need Is LOVE (8 Months out of 9)

Scott's POV

We have seen a lot of press in our neighborhood lately so, Kirstie and I thought it was a good idea to try and stay inside as much as possible. That means more Spongebob for me!

"Babe, we need fooood like ASAP." By the look on Kirstie's face, if he didn't eat, she would kill me and eat me. She looks like she can op at any given second.

"Alright, what am I getting today?" She gave me a wierd look.

"You mean us." Us?

"Your coming?" She shook her head yes? I'm still blown away by that answer.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I've been outside. I think it would be great. Can you put on my shoes, I can't touch my toes with this big ball in my way." I'm still shocked.

"But, Kirstie, you need--"

"No, I'm going and that's it!"

"Alright, you win." I grabbed her shoes and her jacket and we headed in the car. Walking out the door all you heard was "Who's baby is it?""Is Scott the dad?""Is it a boy or girl?" and  whole bunch of ofter questions. When we got to the supermarket it was like a normal day shopping with Kirstie, she want's everything! Were done and at that the register and I'm happy we're not aruguing.

"Your total is $168.98 dollars." The cashier said.

"Scott, your making me fater!"

"I'm just doing what you ask, Kirst." I thought to soon.

Kirstie's POV

He's making me look fater then I am and being oh so short, I can nott be fat..

"Whatever, take what you want and leave what you don't need."

"But I need all of this" The cashier seemed a little, out of place.

"You don't need 5 packages of Honey Buns, Kirstie."

"Your not carring a child inside of you that makes you crave things, makes you put on weight, and you feel like you can pop at any given moment! Do you feel that way, NO! I'll pay just carry the things to the car, please?" I was feeling like I was about to cry. I swiped mybank card did the normal thing with the pin and what not and left Scott with the things.

We were finally got to the car and I was looking at all the Christmas lights around and that made me smile.

"Kirstie, after what just happened, I think that I should give you your Christmas present now." He pulled out a box out of the backseat, and it was big.

"What is it?" He placed it on my lap.

"Open it." I took of the wrapping paper and it was a few photo albums. The biggest one is sperate baby pictures of me and Scott and pictures that lead up to last week. The other one is PTX pictures of us on tour and other pictures of us just haning out. This one was a family photo album. It has pictures of me starting from one month pregneat skiping a few because of the me going missing then back on track at six months till now. The last one had the words"Our Wedding" on it but it was empty. Al I cold do is cry.

"Whenever we're ready, we can have a real wedding. You can be in a big white dress and everyone we wan't." This is so touching.

"Thanks baby but, you do know we are already married and we don't need another wedding. All we need is love and----"

"We already have it." Scott pulled me in for a kiss.When we pulled away I looked deep into his eyes.

"Your a good kisser, Scott."

"Now you tell me. Would you like another sample?" A normal Scott.

"No."

"Why not, what eles can I do?" It took me a while to get it but I got it after Isaw him looking at me then my stomach.

"Let's go home." He said while starting the car.

"Ok."

_____________________________________________---

HEY CHUBBY BUNNIES! IF YOU ARE A PTXGIRWAFFLES FAN, YOU KNOW WHERE THAT PART "WHAT ELES CAN I DO" FROM. PLESE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE COMMENT ( ONLY POSSITIVE THINGS) AND SHARE AND FOLLOW ME AND HER SHE IS SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER AND IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY YOU'LL LOVE HER!  PTX IS LIFE! BYEE