A Walk In The Park 6 Months Out of 9

Scott's POV

"Hero. Buddy, you wana go on a walk?" I grabbed his lesh and grabbed my sweater. It's almost my birthday I have to spend it knowing that my wife has disapperd.

I opened the door and walked down to the park. When I got there I heard the press asking all them questions like:" Are you and Kirstie married? Did PTX break up? Where's the baby? Is she having a baby? Where is Kirstie? Did she leave you? Are you the dad?" So I turned around and said " Everything is fine with PTX, I am the father of the child Kirstie, my wife, are having. And she never left me." After that, Hero and I countinued our walk. Answering all those questions made me feel so numb. I missed my wife way too much to feel the pain. Boy do I miss Austin. I know his not born yet but my son is my son.

After an hour of walking around the park, I decided to go hoome.

"Come on Hero, let's go home." We were about to leave the park when a really close friend of Kirstie's came up to me.

"Hey Scott. I heard about Kirstie. Are you doing ok." She looked really sad when she was asking that question.

"Julie, I've looked everywhere and never found here. The cops gave up on her case so now I'm all by myself but, her nurse gives me updates on her and our son, Austin."

"It's a boy?"

"Yep, but I am trying my best to find her. I looked down at my feet and just felt,, epmty.

"Hey,Scott. Don't feel sad, you have to find Kirstie and your son. They're counting on you." She pulled me in for a hug.

"Thanks Julie, I needed that pep talk."

"No problem Scott." I started my way home and I was thining about Kirstie's next visit which should be... TODAY! I started to run home.

Once I got there and called Nurse Heaven, she said that she should be coming in at two. After, I called all the guys. I tol them what happened and our plan. When they got to my house, we took our guns and packed in my our cars. Kevin and Erica drove in one car and Mitch, Avi, Kevin, Hero and I packed in mine.

"Come on guys. We have a check up"

-----------------------------------------------

HEY THANKS GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT I KNOW KIRSTIE DOESN'T HAVE MCH POV'S BUT IT WILL INCREASE LOVE YOU CHUBBY BUNNIES