Midorima Shintaro

As soon as you arrived to your classroom, a certain tall, bespectacled guy came up to you.

“[Last Name], come with me, nanodayo.” He said, wrapping his taped fingers around your wrist and dragged you outside the room, to where-only-him-knows.

“Wait a sec! Where are we going Midorima-kun?”

“Quit asking. Just come with me.”

“Do I even have a choice? You’re actually dragging me with you.” You sighed to yourself.

“Did you say something, [Last Name]?”

“Nope.”

***

He finally stopped to his steps when the two of you reached the destination, the school rooftop where the two of you usually eat lunch together. He finally let go of your wrist.

“Why are we here, Midorima-kun?”

He did not say anything. You noticed the absence of the peculiar stuff he usually carries around as “lucky item”.

“That’s rare. You don’t have the lucky item for today?”

“No. That’s not it, nanodayo. Today’s lucky item is not something that can be carried around. And now I am here to acquire it.” Puzzled by what he said, you asked,

“Huh? What do you mean? And can you make it quick? Our class is about to sta—”

You were cut off when Midorima grabbed your wrist, pulled you close to him and bent down to press his lips against yours. All of it happened so fast giving you no time to react at all.

 It was a gentle kiss. His lips felt soft and warm against yours. It was a simple act of pressing his lips with yours but even with its simplicity and gentleness, it was enough to make your heart pound inside your chest. Since you were pressed against him, you can also feel the fast rhythm of his heart.

When he finally pulled away, you could only touch your lips in shock. You feel embarrassed, being unable to hide the obvious blush displayed in your face.

“M-M-Midorima-kun…w-what was t-that for?”

He brought his taped fingers close to his face and adjusted his glasses.

“Today’s lucky item for Cancers is a kiss, nanodayo.”