Intro °1

"Aye.. Wake your ugly ass up now" My foster mom Tina said. This was normal for me, the name calling was normal so I thought nothing of it.

"Okay I'm up" I said while sitting up. I sat up and instantly noticed all of my things packed.

"Where am I going?" I asked. We never go on vacation in this dumb household, so I'm confused.

"You and your child need to get y'all shit and leave my house. You've been sleeping with my man, and that's HIS baby? Get your shit and leave." Tina said while looking at me as If I was gum on the bottom of her shoe. She always looked at me this way, it was nothing but jealousy.

"YOUR husband raped me, I didn't want any of that. Every night for the last three years of my life has been nothing but torture for me. You want me and my daughter out your house, that's no problem." I threw the cover off me and slipped on some jeans. I grabbed my daughter Riley out of her bassinet and  grabbed the only things I wanted from this place. The necessities Riley needs( food, pampers, medicine)  and my locket that I've had since birth. I put Riley in her stroller and grabbed her passi and walked right out my room.

"I can't stand you, you little whore. Your a good for nothing piece of shit. You and that bastard child. Happy birthday bitch." Tina said while pushing me. She pushed me till I was out of her house.

I began walking down the sidewalk, head held high but with tears streaming down my eyes. I was happy to be free from my foster family, but all I could think about was how me and my daughter were homeless. All I could ask my self is 'how am I going to care for her? How am I going to provide for her?'.

I walked for about an hour when Riley woke up, I knew because she started crying. Probably from being hot,  I know it's probably 95 degrees right now. Houston weather is no joke, I stopped in front of a store and took Riley into my arms. I sat down on the curb and grabbed a bottle out of her diaper bag. As I fed her I rocked her, I wanted her to go back asleep so she wouldn't cry from the heat.

It was now about 6: 00, I could tell because the sun was starting to go down. Fear stuck my heart, me and Riley would be out on the street at NIGHT. What pervs would try to hurt us?  Who would try and kidnap us?  What animal would possibly harm us? All these worries.