°10

3 months later

Nia POV

"Baby thank you soooo much, this is so beautiful." I said while looking at the beach setup. Currently me and Chris were having our first date, and let me tell y'all my baby went all out. We were at a beach with just us two. We were having a nice diner, and I was enjoying the attention.

It literally seems like forever since me and Chris have spent time together, and this really our first time being together without Riley. Lately Chris had been very busy with work, he's barely been able to see me and Riley. It makes me upset that we can't spend the time together that I would like for us to spend, but I understand. I trust that he's not out here in the streets laying around.

"Baby, you know I had to do something good for you. We haven't really been able to spend as much time as I would like for us and this is kinda a make up for that." I smiled, Chris really is sweet.

"Thank you, and I understand that you have to work." I said while cutting into my steak. He smiled and kissed me.

"So how have things been?" He asked.

"Things have been the same. Nothing really has been going on in my life." I said truthfully. Honestly I was bored with life, and I've found myself being unsatisfied. Working for Amir as a nanny is good money but it's tiring. I already have to take care of Riley, which is damn near five kids in one. Just to go and take care of Monroe. I want some new and different.

"What's up?" He asked, sensing that there was more to it.

"Nothing, I've just been thinking that I should enroll into a college. I love Monroe don't get me wrong but, I want a real profession." He nodded his hand.

"I feel you on that, I think that's a wonderful thing to do. I can pay for everything you need baby, you know I don't mind." I rolled my eyes, hear he go.

"No Chris, I want to do this on my own. I can just keep working for Amir to pay for it." I said.

"Aight man, I'm not bout to argue bout that. I miss them lips man." He said while staring at me. I blushed before looking at him.

"Chris... Don't start nothing you can't finish" I said already knowing his response. I've been horny ass hell and not having Chris to please me is hard. I haven't had sex with anyone besides that old bastard. I'm scared to open my body up but, I know I can't punish Chris for another man's doing.

"Baby I don't have to tell you bout that. I can just show you." He said. I kissed him gently before standing up and making my way to the car. I looked back at him as he was confused.

"You coming or what?" I asked while smirking at him. He smirked before getting up and running after me. I took off towards the car but he lifted me up into his arms. I smiled looking in his eyes. I never felt so loved and cherished. He opened the back door to his Bentley truck and slid me in Ohio so gently. Then he climbed in and hovered over me. I grabbed his face kissing him. He pulled my legs up to him and caressed my thighs as he kissed me. He began to slip his hand under my dress, but we were interrupted by his phone going off.

"Let it ring baby" I said while sliding my hands down to his pants. We continued to make out but his phone kept ringing.

"Mmm...bae it might be important" He said while breaking our kiss. I sighed while leaning back.

Chris grabbed his phone and looked at it, he looked at it then looked at me before answering it.

"Wa... Wassup" He said. I just watched him.

"What!!! " I sat up once I heard the shock run through his voice.

"I'm on my way. Just calm down" He said while quickly hanging up. He started getting out the backseat but I grabbed his arm stopping him.

"Baby what's going on" He looked at me as if he was saying sorry. I just don't know why he would be apologizing. Maybe because he has to end our date short.

"Umm... Baby.. I have to go handle something really quick"

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked. He was starting to scare me. He sighed and opened the door and got out then reached for my hand. I got out the back seat and he walked me over to the passengers seat. He closed the door for me and ran over to his side as I just sat confused. He got in and started the car zooming off.

"Baby look... I'll be back in bout a hour or two and tell you everything just.... Just don't be upset with me." Once he said that I looked at him crazy.

"What the hell? What the hell would I be upset about chris?" I said as I sat up in the seat. He was really pissing me off.

"Baby just please... Not right now." He said. I noticed he was driving really fast, passing all the cars that we're in front of him.

"I'll see you soon" He said once he pulled into my yard. I got out the car and slammed the door. He didn't even wait until I was in the house to leave. Asshole.