°6

Nia POV

"Aww my tookie. Your so cute, yes you are" I said while looking at the picture I took of me and ri. My baby is so cute, and she has gotten so big. Christmas is tomorrow I'm taking Ri to the mall with me for a little shopping.

I'm now living in my own place, and out the shelter. I moved into a two bedroom apartment not far from Amir's. Of course Chris had to get me a "house warming gift" But I didn't know a gift was furnishing my whole apartment. When I tell you this dude bought everything for my house, I was so pissed but once I got over it I thought it was so sweet.

I strapped Riley into her car seat and got in my car driving off. Oh yeah did I forget to mention Chris brought me a whole freaking car. A Bentley truck to be exact, and I can't lie I fell in love with it. She already has a name, Rosie.
My phone started ringing I answered it seeing it was Chris.

"Hey chrissypooh" I answered.

"Wassup baby girl, where my baby?" Chris is always calling me 'baby girl' or 'baby' and I'm okay with it. He loves Riley and always calling to check on her, and coming to see her. He treats her like his own, and I love that.

"She's in her car seat half sleep. What are you doing big head?" I asked him over the Bluetooth.

"I guess I'm headed to the mall now" He said, I heard him moving around. This man.

"For?" I asked, already knowing.

"To see my girls what you mean. I'll see you soon" He said before hanging up. He is so crazy, but I love it.

I've really been developing feelings for Chris and I know the feelings are mutual but, of course I'm not gonna be the first to say anything about it. I like what we have right now, and I don't want to face rejection.

I pulled up to the mall and Chris was already there, I wasn't surprised his house is like ten minutes from the mall compared to my thirty.

"Hey Chrissy" I said while hugging him and kissing his cheek. He wrapped his arms around my waist and tightly hugged me. Damn I didn't want to let go. I love being around him, I feel so happy and complete. That's something I've never felt before.

"Damn girl you get more fine every time I see you. Look at my baby." He said while licking his lips at me. Making me blush. He bent down and kissed on Riley's face and she lit up seeing him.

"How she like you better then me. I'm mommy" I said while smiling. Chris came back up to me and threw his arm around my shoulder.

"That's because I'm daddy, and she daddy's princess." He said, I stopped and looked at him and just laughed. Not taking him serious at all.

"That's funny, I didn't know we had sex." I said. He looked at me seriously, and I just looked at him lost.

"I'm serious, let me the father figure she needs. I love that lil girl and I know he loves me." He said. We walked into Gymbree, a clothing store for toddlers. I picked up this cute tutu and looked at it.

Chrissss...... That's a big role to take on. I don't want to throw that on you because that's not your responsibility." I said while looking through some clothes, picking out stuff for RiRi. She done bout grew out of all her clothes.

"But Nia I want that role, I want that responsibility, and I want you." When he said that I stopped looking through the clothes and looked at him.

"Ok Chris now your just playing with me. Stop." I said. I didn't want to believe what I just heard him say is what he really said. In the inside I was happy as hell and ready to jump all over him but, the outside me still had my guard up.

"Look Nia I really like you. When we first met each other I knew me and you would have something. I want you, and I want to be the father to Riley." He said while grabbing my hands and looking me in my eyes. I smiled at him, then looked at Riley. She was smiling, sucking on her knuckles.

"Look Chris, me and you are really good friends and I don't want to ruin that. I like you too, a lot. You can be that father figure for Riley but I don't want us to date just yet. We need more time, that doesn't mean I don't want you though." I said while hugging him.

"Ughhh, ok Nia. I can except that, you still my baby" He said as we hugged each other.

"I will always baby just like you'll always be my chrissypooh." I said. We continued shopping and I got sooo much stuff for Riley. I got her so many toys, and clothes.

Chris had brought me some stuff too even though I told him not to. This man brought me all types of expensive name brand stuff. I thanked him even though I was mad. Now we're at my house chilling in my bed watching the new episode of Black Ink.

"I'm hungry" Chris said.

"You just ate. Your fat ass" I said while looking at him. He smiled at me before laying his head in between my breast.

"I'm not hungry for food. I'm hungry for you" He said while lifting his head to look at me.

I blushed and turned my head to look away. He turned my head back to face him and connected our lips. I've never kissed a guy, I hope I'm a good kisser though. I felt butterflies in my stomach, it felt magical. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled in the kiss. After about three minutes, I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Why'd you kiss me?" I asked.

"Because I got tired of waiting to taste those lips." I smiled and giggled. I felt like a little school girl.

"Go to sleep big head" I said. He his head back down on my chest and turned off the TV.

"Night baby" He said. I smiled to myself.

"Night chrissy"