°8

Chris POV

"Nia I know you see me calling you man. Call me back" I said, leaving a voicemail. It's been two weeks since I saw Riley or Nia and it's killing me. I know she's mad at me about what happened back at my house, but I mean. She told me she didn't want a relationship with me.

I've been in my house all day. Figuring out what I should do. I'm trying to give her space but I'm done with this shit. I got up and grabbed my keys. I got in my car driving to Amir House since I knew she would be there watching Roe. I pulled up to his house and got out knocking on the door.

"Wassup C what brings you here?" Amir said answering the door holding Roe.

"Where is Nia?" I asked looking behind him to see if I could see her. He chuckled at me before speaking.

"She off today. I'm spending time with Roe. What you need her for?" He asked.

"Man she tripping on me. I'll talk to you later, I gotta go" I said before walking off and hoping back in my car. I zoomed off to Nia's place, this girl running me crazy.

I pulled up to her house and saw her car there. I knocked on the door and saw her look out her blinds.

"Nia open up." I said knocking some more. I stood outside for about three more minutes before she opened the door. She cracked it open enough for me to see half her face.

"How may I help you?" She said, attitude screaming through her voice. I smacked my teeth and pushed the door open so I could walk in. I looked at Nia and all she had on was a bra thingy, and some tights. Damn, this girl gonna make me fuck her up. I walked into the living room and saw my baby Riley in her Walker playing with her toys. When she saw me her face lit up and she reached for me. I walked up to her and picked her up. Nia walked back in the room and looked at me.

"What do you want Chris" She said while walking up to me and taking Riley. She started crying, and Nia just tried giving her a bottle but she pushed out the way and reached for me.

"Man stop, she want me. Nia I said I'm sorry... Stop acting like this with me." I said while grabbing Ri so she could stop crying. Nia just looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"I'm over it, I just know that all that shit you said to me about wanting a relationship was a lie." She said. I sat down on the couch beside her and looked at her. This girl got me sprung and she don't even realize it.

"Nia what I said was nowhere near a lie. I meant every single thing I said to you. Man you got me caught up, I've never felt this way about a girl before. That shit last week was mistake, and I don't want that to destroy what we've been building. I definitely don't want you keeping my daughter away from me. Can we just move on from this and continue to build this situationship?" I said. She looked at me for a minute and laughed at the word I had put together.

"Okay Chris.. But that can't happen anymore if your trying to be with me. I need to know that your truly for me. I'm not trying to get hurt. I've never had a boyfriend, and I've never opened my heart up to anyone.... And I'm opening it up for you. So please don't break me." She said as she looked down. I lifter her chin with my index finger and looked her in her eyes.

"I would never intentionally hurt you. I just want to love you baby girl." I pulled her face to mine and our lips met. We kissed so passionately before Riley began whining. Looking up at us, I laughed. Jealous baby.

"Riri don't worry I'm all yours. Daddy's baby." I said while lifting her up and giving her kisses all over her face as she just smiled, showing them gums.

"Riley you need to share." Nia said before getting up.

"You hungry?" She asked me. I nodded my head and she walked into the kitchen. I continued to play with my baby, then I fed her a bottle. Once I finished burping her I took her into her room and bathed her, then rocked her to sleep. As I sat in the rocking chair in Riri room Nia walked in and posted up against the door. She smiled at me.

"Dinner is ready baby" She said. I put Riley in her crib and walked over to Nia and kissing her. Slow and sweet, I ain't never kissed a female. With Nia I just crave that type of affection. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen sitting her on the island.

"You make me happy" I said as I started eating. She looked at me and blushed.

"You make me happy too, and you make Riley happy." She said while getting off the island and sitting on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips.

"So does this mean your my women?" I asked.

"I'm your baby, and your mine." She said. I smiled. My lady.