°5

Nia POV

I ran to the door as I knew it was probably only Chris coming to see Monroe. Every since he came by last week he's been coming over every day. also plays with Riley a lot, and she's starting to become attached to him. Me and him have grown a lot closer, well not close as in relationship coming but we're friends.

"Hey Chrissy" I said while giving him a hug. He lifted me up and spun me around before putting me back on the ground.

"Hey best friend. I missed you" He said. We walked into the living room together where the girls were.

"You just saw me yesterday Chris" I said while laughing.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I can't miss you" He said while picking up Riley and tickling her, my baby was just laughing her butt off. He kissed Monroe on the cheek.

"Hey RoeRoe, what you want to do today" He asked. She jumped up an down, before putting her index finger on her chin like she was thinking. I love that girl.

"I want to go see girwafs" She said. That meant she wanted to go to the zoo.

"Well if you ask Ms.Nia to get you dressed then I'll take you since your my special lady" He said. She smiled and looked at me.

"Mama Nia can you get me ready" She said with pleading eyes. I smiled at her and grabbed her hand.

"Will you watch Ri while I get her ready for you" I asked Chris. He nodded.

"You can go ahead and get dressed too while your up there" He said. I don't know he was taking all of us, but ok.

I took Monroe upstairs and put her on her denim romper with her clear jelly sandals. I put her curly hair into a little ponytail and put her on some earrings. She went back downstairs and I went into me and Riley room and threw something on.

Amir gave us the guess room for when we spent the nights over, so I had a few things here

Amir gave us the guess room for when we spent the nights over, so I had a few things here. Speaking of Amir, he's been good too. He spends more time working now that I'm Monroe's nanny, but he makes sure to spend quality time with his niece. He always calls her and he checks on me and Riley too. I decided to call him and let him no we were going out for the day.

"Hey Mir" I said once he answered.

"Wassup Lil bit?" He calls me that because I'm small.

"Nothing, I was just calling to let you know Chris's taking me and the girls to the zoo." I said.

"Oh really, Chris has been a lot lately. I wonder whyyy" He said. He's been teasing me lately because he thinks Chris likes me. I don't think so.

"Whatever Amir, I was just letting you know that. Bye" I said.

"Okay, see yah" He said while laughing and hanging up.