Chapter 2

(Y/n)'s POV

~The next day~

"Yumiko, well done. This article is probably one of the best you've written so far," exclaimed my boss, Hitoshi.
"Thank you, sir," she replied with a huge smile on her face.

That article wasn't hers...but it wasn't like I could do anything about it. She even threatened me using B Project's idols...

"(Y/n), have you finished getting our coffee?"
"Yeah, it's here."
"Tch, show some respect."

I simply glared at his back as he turned around to leave. Damn him...if it wasn't for me, Yumiko would've been kicked out of this company.

*sigh* What was I even doing? I should just start sorting out these giant stacks of paper. I wonder how Yuuta was doing. Now that I think about it, he did mention something about some new...what was it again? Oh whatever, I needed to get on with my work.

"(Y/n)!"

Huh? I was pulled into a bear hug as Yuuta threw his arms around me.

"Ugh...c-can't breathe..."
"Oops, sorry."
"What are you doing here?"
"Geez, to think you'd be ignoring me..."
"Kento?"

He was too busy flirting with the girls to notice me after. Tch, and he was the one saying that I was the one ignoring him.

"We came to get you. You don't have much to do today, right?" Yuuta asked.
"Wait, but I can't just leave like that."
"Don't worry, I already spoke to your boss. He was a pretty cool guy."
"Yuuta, I-"
"Let's go. I need you for something."

I could only sigh as he pulled me by the arm. I grabbed onto Kento's hand just before we left through the doors. When would he stop flirting with girls everyday?...

Yumiko's POV

That stupid (Y/n)...it was all her fault. She had everything! She was friends with all the idols in Thrive, Moons and Kitakore. What more did she want?!

Tch, she thinks she can just leave work like that because of her brother's influence? What a pathetic girl. She's not even a girl. An attention seeker would be the right term to use.

I wanted it. I wanted everything she had. She was literally living the life of every girl's dream and yet she complained that I was acting selfish?

Damn it! Why did my Yuuta have to be her brother? He was mine! I wanted him all for myself! But he was stuck with his stupid adopted sister. I felt so sorry for him. Poor Yuuta...

"Hey Yumiko, did you see? Kento looked so handsome!" exclaimed Miya.
"Yes, I know. He's handsome but-"
"Yeah yeah, you like Yuuta the best? I've heard that a million times already."
"He's going to be mine soon."
"I hope Momotaro comes next time. He's my type!"
"Whatever."

(Y/n)'s POV

I stared in awe as they finished rehearsing Kodou Ambitious. It was amazing! I couldn't help but smile brightly as they came off.

"Guys, that was incredible!"
"Heh, thanks (Y/n)," said Mikado.
"Hey (Y/n), have you met our new A&R?" Tomohisa asked.
"New A&R?"
"Hello, I'm Sumisora Tsubasa. Nice to meet you."
"Hi, my name's (L/n) (Y/n)."
"She's also Yuuta's sister," Kazuna added.
"Eh?! You two look nothing alike."

I simply gave her a cheeky grin. As they explained our relationship to her, my eyes wondered over to Goshi. I couldn't tell why but I've always felt this weird feeling whenever I was near him.

He met my gaze and smirked before coming over. I smiled as he greeted me with a simple 'hey'. Without any notice, he grabbed my hand and pulled me away to the resting area.

"Oi (Y/n), where are you going?" Tatsuhiro asked.

I could only give him an apologetic look as Goshi pulled me inside the room. I stared at him with a raised eyebrow as he got out his guitar.

"What are you doing?"
"I want you to listen," he replied as if that explained everything he just did.
"And why me exactly?"
"Tch, you ask too many useless questions. Just accept what I told you and listen."
"Wow, geez..."

I sat in front of him and listened as he played. He looked so peaceful...that alone helped me relax as I smiled gently. The beating in my heart slowed from lightning fast to a steady rhythm.

Goshi's POV

I risked a glance at (Y/n). She had a small smile on her face. Ugh, damn it...what the hell was she doing to me? She was Yuuta's sister. I couldn't do anything unnecessary that might cause troublesome problems.

Soon enough, her eyelids grew heavy as her head lolled to one side. Damn...she looked cute. What was I even thinking? This was completely out of my character.

I quickly caught her as she fell out of the chair. How could she fall asleep so quickly? It has only been five minutes since we came in here.

*sigh* I pulled her onto my lap before putting my jacket over her shoulders. Geez, she was so thoughtless sometimes. How could she just fall asleep in front of a guy like that? If it wasn't me, then who knows what would've happened to her.

Yuuta: Hey

Yuuta: *sends photo*

Me: What the hell? Since when did you start stalking me?

Yuuta: That's meeaaan. I was just looking for (Y/n)

Me: Then why did you take a pic of us?

Yuuta: Because it was cute

Me: *no comment*

Yuuta: What? Do you want me to delete it?

Me: Do you even have to ask that question?

Yuuta: 😝

I looked at the photo again and smiled to myself. Actually, I might just save this to my album...*blush* Okay, I might be going crazy.

"H-help me..."

My eyes widened as I stared at (Y/n). Was she having a nightmare? I carefully moved the hair away from her face. What should I do?...