Chapter 4

Goshi's POV

Tch, what the hell was this girl's problem? I had no idea why (Y/n) told me to leave after I took her to work but I was definitely sure that it had something to do with this girl.

Geez, why was Yuuta so dense? This Yumiko or whatever her name was was clearly trying to impress him. Why couldn't he see that? She wasn't someone you could trust.

"Oi Go-chan, what's wrong?" Yuuta asked.

Everyone had stopped their conversation to look at me. I only continued to watch Yumiko closely.

"What? Mesmerised by my beauty?" she asked with a fake smile.
"Shut up, you witch."
"Goshi, watch your mouth," Tatsuhiro exclaimed.
"Why should I? She's obviously here to get attention."
"Just ignore him. He's always like that," Hikaru said to Yumiko.
"Hey, listen."

I gripped Yumiko's shoulder tightly and glared at her. She pretended to shiver in fear, but I could tell that it was from anger. Just try to make everyone hate me, I don't care.

"Stay away from (Y/n) or else I'll kill you."
"Hey, what's your problem? She's done nothing wrong," commented Yuuta.
"Tch."

I grabbed my jacket and walked away to the studio. Damn her, now she even had Yuuta somewhat on her side.

(Y/n)'s POV

'You need to control that Goshi. Seriously! How rude can he be?! You didn't tell him anything, did you?'

*sigh* Goshi...why? I was fine. You didn't have to get mad at her...I could handle my own problems. But the thought of him worrying about me warmed my heart.

"(Y/n), why are you waiting here? I thought your brother already told you to have the day off," Mr Hitoshi exclaimed.
"Yumiko told me to come back."
"Nonsense! She's a nice, hard-working girl. Why would she tell such a lie? Now, unless you want to get into trouble, I suggest you leave."
"...yes, sir."

At least it was worth a try. Tch, I sometimes do wonder how she managed to get on his good side with only a few well-written articles - which were mine - and made him believe her over me.

As I walked outside, I noticed Yuuta waiting with Yumiko. *sigh* Why the hell did she try to get closer to my brother? If she even hurt one hair on his head, I swear I'd kill her.

"Hey (Y/n)," she greeted with a fake smile.
"Hey, what are you two doing here?"
"I offered to take her back to work," Yuuta replied.
"Oh."
"Well, see you next time," she said before entering the building.

After we watched her leave, Yuuta grabbed my hand and led me to the car. Kento met my eyes with a serious expression. It was replaced with his usual charming smile when Yuuta opened the door.

I could tell from the aura he gave off that something 'bad' had happened. For some reason, I knew it had to have something to do with Goshi and Yumiko.

"Hey (Y/n), why don't you watch us practise our new song?" Kento suddenly asked.
"Oh, sure. I have nothing else to do anyway."

~Some time later~

Seriously, this got me every time. As they finished the final part of the choreography, I couldn't help but smile happily. It was amazing to see it like this.

"What do you think?" asked Yuuta.
"Incredible, as usual."
"Any feedback?" Goshi asked while taking the water bottle from my hand.
"Since I know absolutely nothing related to dance and music, I would say I don't have any feedback for your performance."
"Oh..."
"But even I can tell that some of you are forcing it. Well, how should I put this?...Just forget about everything and dance as if you mean it, I guess."
"Really? Were you two not focusing?" Yuuta asked with a slight frown.
"Whatever, I'm going outside," Goshi said.

He walked out the door before any of us could say anything. I felt bad...this was probably my fault. If I had just resisted a little more then they would've never met Yumiko.

"Sorry but I need to go talk to Goshi. I'll be back soon."
"Ah sure," Kento replied.

I headed to the studio downstairs, where he usually went to play his guitar. But before I got a chance to knock on the door, I heard him talking to someone.

"Kaneshiro, is something wrong?"

That was Tsubasa's voice. What was she doing with Goshi? He almost never invited people to his studio unless they were really close.

"Yeah, why are you even here?" he asked.
"I was worried about you. You just stormed out of the room so I thought..."
"Well, I'm fine. Now leave me alone."

What was this? Was I jealous that they were alone? Why would I be?...They were just friends...I shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking these things.

I knocked on the door three times followed by a slight double tap. This was kind of like a special code Goshi and I made up. It sounded childish but I didn't mind.

"(Y/n), come in."

I opened the door and greeted the two of them with a cheeky smile.

"Can you go?" Goshi asked Tsubasa.
"Oi, don't be so rude."
"Don't worry, it was my fault for intruding. Well then, please excuse me."

She left after shutting the door. Before I had a chance to say anything, Goshi had me pinned against the wall. I could feel a slight blush creep onto my cheeks.

"What the hell is with that Yumiko? Why do you even hang out with her?" he asked in a low tone.
"What are you talking about? I can hang out with whoever I want."
"But not her. Cut your fake friendship with her. She's definitely not worth your time."
"How would you know?"

He moved closer so that our faces were almost touching. *gulp* I really hoped he couldn't see through my lies...damn, that just made me feel guilty.

"Whatever, not like I can control you," he exclaimed with a sigh before letting me go.

Goshi...