Chapter 3: Major T's Children

2014

"E I don't think that's a good idea," Aurey said as she spoke her lines.

"Why? Tamiya I'm feelin you," Jason spoke his line.

I swear, it's like taking a time machine back to when this was really happening between me and Eric. Jason and Aurey really bring it to life.

"I said no. For the millionth time, fuck off asking me that shit."

"T wait," he grabbed her arm. "All I'm asking for is one chance."

She scoffed. "Not in a million years."

Those aren't the exact words we used but it's a movie, people get the idea. 

"And cut!" Gary yelled. "That was great, everyone take a break. 

O'Shea Jr, now a tall grown ass man, approached me as I removed my headphones. 

"Hey Auntie," he said to me.

"Whats up Shea?"

"That last scene I did, was it good enough?"

"What do you mean? That was the diss scene. You did great."

"Hey T," Aurey jogged up to me. "Hi Shea. T, what'd you think of the scene?"

"I loved it. Reminds me of how stubborn I was towards him."

"I wouldn't say you were stubborn."

"Yeah she is," Shea remarked.

"You know Shea you're too old for an ass whooping."

"My dad ain't even here."

"But I am."

Aurey laughed. Honestly, I like this girl. Not just because she's me but because of her style and personality.  Watching her and the rest of the cast of N.W.A is refreshing. Me and Cube were talking about doing a reunion concert sometime, all six of us. 

"Do you know when my dad is gonna be back from shooting Ride Along?"

"Tomorrow, and he will be here."

"Aye T," Glancing, I saw a nigga I known since he was 2 years old walking towards me now as a grown man. He stopped in the doorway,

"Lil Eric Wright," I said approaching my step son.

"Lil Eazy-E you mean?"

"Ah right. My bad."

"And Baby Eazy-E," Derek said, my other step son.

"Okay, y'all can have any 'E' name you want, but you all can't be 'something Eazy-E.'"

"Just showing our pops some love."

"So what brings you guys here?"

"We wanted to see you, see the movie," Jr said.

"Did you bring Dominick with you?"

"He said he wasn't interested."

"Is that what he asked you to say?"

"Well...."

"It's Tomica again, isn't it?"

They sighed. "Yeah."

I rolled my eyes. Over the years Tomica finds more reasons just to keep her kids with Eric away from us, away from me. This bitch is still jealous after all these years. And even though Dominick is an adult now, he still has her influence in his head. Daija comes around a lot, but since Dominick came first I guess Tomica's words are stronger on him.