Chapter 5: The Wright Kids

TJ

In my sleep I heard whispers and something cold and wet being dragged across my upper lip.  My eyes opened seeing two grown ass men laughing. One had a marker in his hand.

"Assholes!" I yelled. They jumped up running out of my room. I chased them down the hallway until I jumped on one of their backs. He flung me on the floor. "I'm telling dad."

"Snitch," my oldest brothers Eric Jr and Derek stood over me.

"How you gonna break into my room like that? Not cool."

"That's what happens when you're the youngest sibling," Derek said.

I got up and ran in the bathroom. They treated my face like a graffiti wall. The words "loser" "fuck face" and "mole" were written on my face.

"Niggas... is this supposed to be a coochie?" They laughed. I threw a bottle of lotion at them and slammed the door.

After I cleaned myself up I went downstairs seeing Erin and Daija in the living room. They glared at me, I rolled my eyes. Because they're family, I'm gonna try and not beat they ass.

I wondered into the kitchen seeing Jr and Derek.

"You bitches owe me," I threatened

"That shit was funny though," Jr said.

"Oh please, that is not how you draw a coochie.  You gotta put the little line in the middle. "

"You a little dirty minded freak," Derek said.

"I'm almost 18. What'd you expect?"

"Our innocent baby sister."

I chuckled. "Can't be young forever.  Pretty soon I can go on tour with y'all. By the way, how was the tour?"

"Man it was lit as fuck. Had a great time," Jr said.

"I enjoyed Miami the most," Derek said.

"Take me with you next time," I whined.

"If pops is cool with it."

"If pops is cool with what?" We heard our dad's voice.

"I wanna go on the next tour with them. "

"When your 18 TJ."

"I know. Why didn't you tell me they were coming?"

"Surprise?" He chuckled.

"Where's mom?"

"She got a new job on another movie. Thought she told you."

I shrugged.

"Um... dad?" Another voice said. We looked at the doorway, Dominick was here.

"Son, come here."

"Hey Dom," I mumbled. He and my dad shared a hug. It's been a while since I seen him.

"We got him to come here with us," Derek whispered.

Not sure what Dominick been up to but all we know is that he's been mentally locked up by his mother's brain washing. I miss my older siblings, dad always tried to keep us close.

We caught up with Dominick and he talked to all of us. Sometimes it was hard for him to open up around us. Around my mom he was pretty cool though.  I think it's because he's always liked her a lot since he was little. Plus she's my dad's wife so she's trustworthy.

"But yeah it's pretty cool job," Dominick finished.

"I'm glad you out working even though you don't have to," dad said