four

Y/N's POV

"What the-"

"So we're dating now?" Jimin asked with his eyes glaring at me.

"No we're not."

"Yeah?" He licked his lips, "Then why are there rumours spreading around?"

"Look I have a boyfriend, as you can tell," I looked at Rae who looks like he will punch the piss out of Jimin.

Jimin looked at Rae and rolled his eyes. Ugh.

"Then why-"

"Well because you kept texting me in class and I get caught! The freaking teacher hates me too and forced me to spit out the name of the person i'm texting!" I heaved frustratedly.

"And you know how the school works, Once drama is there, it will spread like wildfire."

"Fine." He sighed, "And didn't know you were that pretty Y/N," He grabbed my hand and place a gentle kiss on it.

I widened my eyes. Wtf?

"Talk to ya later, babe." He raises his voice and it caught everyone's attention.

I watched him with jaw hanged open as he disappeared into the crowded hall.

Then I jumped in surprise when I heard a loud bam coming from the nearby locker. It was Rae, he stomped away from that place without even glancing me.

"Rae!"

I called him out and tried to catch up with him, but I was too late. He was already in the boys locker room.

I groaned, "Ugh Jimin."

"Didn't know you were a cheater Y/N." A few jocks walked past me, laughing.

I glared at them. What they aren't cheaters too? My eyes were fixated on Jeon Jungkook, one of Jimin's friend. Gosh how much I hate his friends too, they're so self obsessed.

He caught me staring at him before mouthing, "Take a picture, it'll last longer," and he winked.

My nose scrunched, "Yeah but your face can crack my phone screen."

The guy he was with hit him and laugh. "Dude that's so sad." I heard him from down the halls.

-

park jimin
you're not going to text me?

y/n
wtf dude?

park jimin
i thought you know...since you're my girlfriend now?

y/n
I AM NOT. STOP.

park jimin
you don't have to be in such denial 😉

y/n
stop it jimin

y/n
he hates me now

y/n
because of you

park jimin
jeez chill

park jimin
he'll talk to you soon

y/n
really? 😒

park jimin
don't worry babe

y/n
this is one of the reason why he won't talk to me.

park jimin
awww he's jealous?

park jimin
that's good

y/n
shut the f up

park jimin
just saying... he ruined my relationship with- you know who... so why shouldn't i get back at him

y/n
the level of pettiness is unreal

y/n
you guys were 15! He did something wrong and he promised to not do it again!

park jimin
how are you sure about that y/n?

park jimin
you never know if he really cheats on you

y/n
i freaking hate you