nineteen

Jimin's POV

Where is she? She's probably screwing Jungkook. I shook my head, No she won't.

I looked up to see a girl running towards me. It was her and I was mad.

"Why are you so late?" I grumbled and she paused me by putting her hands infront of me and panting for air.

"You know I ran for you all the way from the six level?" She mumbled, putting her hands on her waist.

I rolled my eyes, "Either way, you're still late."

She cocked an eyebrow, "Late?" She snickered, "How am I late when you didn't even tell me when to meet you? You just told me to meet you at the back gates."

Oh my god. She always have something to rebut.

"But you know it was meant for after school right?" I sighed.

"Okay tell me what's up? Jungkook is probably waiting for me by now... he might get worried even," She giggled at herself like a little girl.

Not only was she late but she was testing my patience even more. She looked at me with those innocent big hazel eyes and her chapped lips smacking against each other in confusion.

"What's going on between you both?" I snapped and she froze.

"W-what?"

"I don't want to repeat my question again Y/N," I groaned.

"There's nothing between me and him," She shook her head before looking back at me, "So what if there's something going on between us?"

I scoffed, "Don't start with me."

"What? What did I do?" She mocked me before adding, "He's actually a nice guy, I would date him."

That pisses me off. I yanked her wrist towards me and she let out a painful cry.

"What the fuck was that for?" She cursed, wriggling her hands off my tight grip.

"You're mine." I said and as soon as those words come out she froze and I realised what I had just said.

"Uh what?"

I pushed her hands away from me and laughed nervously, "I mean you're mine for Daniel's eyes only and I don't want him to be suspicious of who you're dating."

She looked at me strangely, "You're weird."

"I better get home now," She muttered without taking a second glance at me.

Why the heck would I say something like that? I just blew her off the other night! And now I'm claiming her mine? Great Job Jimin.

I roamed my fingers through my hair messily before heaving a loud sigh.

"He's actually a nice guy, I would date him." Those words kept ringing into my head. As if she would actually do that. Would she?

I ruffled my hair, why was I getting so mad right now? It's not like she would be my girlfriend and I dont like her. She's annoying. Right? No obviously she is. Why am I even thinking about this? I groaned aloud as I reached my car.

-

Y/N's POV

"Jungkook!" I yelled as I entered the room.

My father and brother are still not home yet but the whole living room was trashed. Bags of Potato chips scattered on the floor, pillows were everywhere, cans of coke were placed on the table... I was about to scream.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" I yelled and I heard a ruffling sound.

"Yea what?" He walked to the living room shirtless.

I licked my lips before laughing mockingly, "Do you really want to wish for your funeral?"

He smiled, "Sure-"

"CLEAN THIS MESS UP- IM NOT EVEN JOKING!" I screamed and he yanked his hands on his ears like a little kid squirming.

"Geez woman, what can that mouth do tho," He joked and I shoot him a glare that shut him up.

He was on his feet now and scurriedly grab all the rubbish to the dustbin.

"Put on a shirt too!" I yelled before slamming my room door shut.

Does he live like this always?

I sighed tiredly and threw my bag on the bed before jumping to the edge of the bed. The feeling of comfy hits me and I hummed in peace.

"I'm so tired," I mumbled as I grabbed my phone out to see a few message from Jimin and Daniel.

Who's messages shall I read first?

Jimin | Daniel

(lmao this is where you guys vote)

-
Author's note: NOT EDITED YET SO MIND THE BAD LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER but I think i'm gonna start updating the book regularly  😋